India vs England - T20i Series

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Why is Yuvraj Singh slotted as a bowler? I'm having trouble subbing him with a batsman.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
I can't delete. Once entered, cannot be deleted.
You guys could've waited for some time before opening the signups. The ODI series was finished yesterday and it is obvious that we'll see some changes in the squad for T20 even though the team was pre-decided.

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
You guys could've waited for some time before opening the signups. The ODI series was finished yesterday and it is obvious that we'll see some changes in the squad for T20 even though the team was pre-decided.
This was created even before I became member in FC team.

And normally FC matches are created after announcing the team. You can't blame us for creating the FC matches. We create FC matches beforehand so that sufficient members can sign up. Not our fault if some changes are made to the team just days before first match.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
And normally FC matches are created after announcing the team. You can't blame us for creating the FC matches. We create FC matches beforehand so that sufficient members can sign up. Not our fault if some changes are made to the team just days before first match.
In that case, editing the teams (by FC member) or deleting the teams that are already entered so that members can re-enter with fully utilizable squad would be better. There are members who have entered Ashwin and Jadeja as bonus players or captain. It will be a real shame if nothing can be done.

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
In that case, editing the teams (by FC member) or deleting the teams that are already entered so that members can re-enter with fully utilizable squad would be better. There are members who have entered Ashwin and Jadeja as bonus players or captain. It will be a real shame if nothing can be done.
That's only possibl when @MattW gets some vaction from BA. :p

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
Yes, I would vote for reset too. Quite a few changes I'll need to make.

Tarzan

Chairman of Selectors
Fantasy Cricket Team
India
Profile Flag
India
@Sodium editing squad after FC created not possible. After declaring full squad from both sides, we create FC. It gives time to everyone to signup. If we create before 2-3 days, everyone may not be able to signup.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
I'm sorry if this sounds novice (have no clue how things works behind the scenes in FC), but how about deleting and re-creating it again? Does that need the intervention of an Admin?

Tarzan

Chairman of Selectors
Fantasy Cricket Team
India
Profile Flag
India
@asprin enjoy the game :cheers. Don't take this too seriously, mate. No one going to blame you if you finish 2nd or 3rd. Deleting and Editing possible but it's headache for Admins.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I'm sorry if this sounds novice (have no clue how things works behind the scenes in FC), but how about deleting and re-creating it again? Does that need the intervention of an Admin?
We´re still waiting for the Desert T20 Challenge to be deleted, and we requested it 2 weeks ago.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
We´re still waiting for the Desert T20 Challenge to be deleted, and we requested it 2 weeks ago.

I reckon it must be too much of a workload to consider that option. They know best so we gotta understand.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
The deletion/edition won't be done. Last minute changes in the squad is something we cannot be held responsible for. Also, let me tell you guys that it is not as easy as it sounds or looks to you people. Everything has to be done manually for which Matt has to have some time which he doesn't atm.

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
The deletion/edition won't be done. Last minute changes in the squad is something we cannot be held responsible for. Also, let me tell you guys that it is not as easy as it sounds or looks to you people. Everything has to be done manually for which Matt has to have some time which he doesn't atm.
As I said above. It's a really long workload for him as it's the early days of the new game.

Nevertheless we'll manage, it's the fault of BCCI, not you guys.

Cheers.

Users who are viewing this thread