Don Bradman Cricket 17 - Suggestions

Sahil180

Club Captain
more rain interruptions, even after playing in England in overcast conditions in casual matches didn't rain once

LiveLoveABD

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I've become captain of the T20 side, but players like Raina aren't in my squad. How to include them?

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
I've become captain of the T20 side, but players like Raina aren't in my squad. How to include them?
you dont DYNAMIC LINEUPS means the system chooses the squads based on performance, you are the captain NOT the selector :)

pinku

Associate Captain
Suggestions for the next game if and when it happens:

● Option to wear a cap instead of helmet when batting.
● Old style broadcast Camera option like all the games had before Don Bradman 14.
● Fielders wearing shades but not when bowling as is the case with DBC17.
● Bigger pitch ads and also the option to add pitch ads to the left and right of the pitch and not just the top and bottom like alot of grounds now have also.
● Copy custom uniform to other teams also as in DBC14.

rishabh9627

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
In my opinion there is still some changes that could be made in AI batting
In my career at present the overall of my player is 72 at the age of 23 and he is an all rounder fast bowler and not once has the AI tried to hit to third man boundary through cut or reverse sweeps.
The only way the ball has ever reached the third man boundary is only through edges
All of this happens even when I deliberately leave the third man region vacant without any slips
Even in real cricket nowadays batsman tend to score most of their singles and twos in that third man region by dabbing the ball in the middle overs when the ball is pitched outside off stump
Moreover in my career the AI batsman never advances down the wicket on a fast bowler (i don't know why)
Many batsman do that in real cricket when they are well set
Some also do that at the start of the innings too so there is no arguing why the batsman would not want to advance down the wicket to score runs
Even a batsman with unorthodox mentality doesn't try to do that which is surprising

Last edited:

relaxedanderson

County Cricketer
Watching Mithali Raj batting like a boss in her floppy sun hat has reignited my desire to see the no helmet options back in the game.

D

Deleted member 46200

Just like we can choose the position of the inner fielders , slips nd WK to either be at their normal position or come up or go back there should be an option for the outer fielders as well as this is used a lot in test cricket nowadays and sometimes also in ODIs for bigger grounds having bigger boundaries.
This would bring much more variety to the field positions and will also distinguish teams in terms of their performance as a fielding unit.
At present it doesn't really matter if you play with a good fielding unit or not because the runs gathered in the outfield remains the same and also the number of run outs are less ( when fielding is fully assisted )
Unless you're talking about DBC 19 please see my answer above. Life is cruel!!!

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Oh, I guess the person in question can use a little common and work it out?

Do you actually ever read my posts in full, or has my humour flew miles over your head (or is your humour flying over mine?) :noway

D

Deleted member 46200

Argh give up - you are grounded!!

If I have to explain, the joke, lame as it was might as well tumbleweed down the road and out of existence..
You would kill for a daughter like me or die trying to explain why the square peg wont fit the round hole!

In my defence the original post was edited, I think he was scared about being challenged by a girl and one as charming as me.

Was it a joke... ? Please do explain by a PM... I'm confused.

Users who are viewing this thread