ENG....
SRH...
QG
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
And everyone's preferences and sign-ups have been noted. @Yash. I previously saw that you posted your interest; do you have a preference for a certain level of mission?
I first wrote to be in, because I thought it was a normal draft, but I feel I can't put that level of research as of now.

Bevab

Staff Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I first wrote to be in, because I thought it was a normal draft, but I feel I can't put that level of research as of now.

Not to put any undue pressure but something like the alphabetical order is quite normal if you’re still interested. :)

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
Yeah, seems a bit, but its all for fun. No worries if you can't honor. In fact, I've been thinking of coming up with a draft myself- might not be as in-depth as thi one. Would surely reach out to you when it comes to fruition.

Aislabie

Test Cricket is Best Cricket
Ireland
I will be sending everyone player lists where they are challenging

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
fearsome tweak it then, give me the intermediate one

Aislabie

Test Cricket is Best Cricket
Ireland

Bigby Wolf

Verified
India
Mumbai Indians
The Boys
Okay, I'm going to give it 24 hours before I tell everyone which mission they've got and announce a draft order.

In the meantime I'm going to cheekily ping a few Cricket Discussion regulars to see if they're interested: @Ahmad94 @asprin @Bigby Wolf @blockerdave @GuyIncognito @Pinch hitter @SaiSrini @ShamiLoverGlipGlops @T.J.Hooker II @Verified Enigma and @wasteyouryouth - if this does seem like something you might enjoy, then there's still plenty of room
Count me in.

Will go with easy one as I have last played the WC draft back in 2018.

Verified Enigma

PlanetCricket's Sherlock Holmes
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Busy these days with IRL stuff, but an easy mission like a basic alphabetic order will be a sweet thing to try

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
Wanna try but I don't think I can select a team of 5 Venugopal Rao and 5 Shahid Afridi with one Azhar Anjum Bilakhia.

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
Only a Hyderabadi/Deccan Chargers can remember this player lol.
Old members of the forum would know how good a player he is, as you are only two months older in this forum you don't know.
There isn't a mission for that, but I can put you down for one of the other missions if you'd like?
Okay I will try to mix in Shoaib Ahmed Maqsoosi and Doddapaneni Kalyankrishna.

Bevab

Staff Member
Old members of the forum would know how good a player he is, as you are only two months older in this forum you don't know.

Okay I will try to mix in Shoaib Ahmed Maqsoosi and Doddapaneni Kalyankrishna.

The One Club Army mission is made for you.

Users who are viewing this thread