Draft: Selection: Impossible

And everyone's preferences and sign-ups have been noted. @Yash. I previously saw that you posted your interest; do you have a preference for a certain level of mission?
I first wrote to be in, because I thought it was a normal draft, but I feel I can't put that level of research as of now.

I first wrote to be in, because I thought it was a normal draft, but I feel I can't put that level of research as of now.

Not to put any undue pressure but something like the alphabetical order is quite normal if you’re still interested. :)

Yeah, seems a bit, but its all for fun. No worries if you can't honor. In fact, I've been thinking of coming up with a draft myself- might not be as in-depth as thi one. Would surely reach out to you when it comes to fruition.

I will be sending everyone player lists where they are challenging

fearsome tweak it then, give me the intermediate one

Okay, I'm going to give it 24 hours before I tell everyone which mission they've got and announce a draft order.

In the meantime I'm going to cheekily ping a few Cricket Discussion regulars to see if they're interested: @Ahmad94 @asprin @Bigby Wolf @blockerdave @GuyIncognito @Pinch hitter @SaiSrini @ShamiLoverGlipGlops @T.J.Hooker II @Verified Enigma and @wasteyouryouth - if this does seem like something you might enjoy, then there's still plenty of room
Count me in.

Will go with easy one as I have last played the WC draft back in 2018.

Busy these days with IRL stuff, but an easy mission like a basic alphabetic order will be a sweet thing to try

Wanna try but I don't think I can select a team of 5 Venugopal Rao and 5 Shahid Afridi with one Azhar Anjum Bilakhia.

Only a Hyderabadi/Deccan Chargers can remember this player lol.
Old members of the forum would know how good a player he is, as you are only two months older in this forum you don't know.
There isn't a mission for that, but I can put you down for one of the other missions if you'd like?
Okay I will try to mix in Shoaib Ahmed Maqsoosi and Doddapaneni Kalyankrishna.

Old members of the forum would know how good a player he is, as you are only two months older in this forum you don't know.

Okay I will try to mix in Shoaib Ahmed Maqsoosi and Doddapaneni Kalyankrishna.

The One Club Army mission is made for you.

Users who are viewing this thread