FreddieFan's Artwork

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Online Cricket Games Owned
You don't need the movie. Just the "Battrick league" part will be good(in a white backgroung preferably). Probably small text under it saying 'Join now".

Also, can you do the thing which Usy does to turn it into a hyperlink?

FreddieFan

International Coach
ZoraxDoom said:
You don't need the movie. Just the "Battrick league" part will be good(in a white backgroung preferably). Probably small text under it saying 'Join now".

I've tried a few on the white background, and it just doesn't look right. I'll have a go with dark and see how it looks.

Also, can you do the thing which Usy does to turn it into a hyperlink?

I know how to Hyperlink it when you put it in your sig box in My Controls, but I don't know how he does it before that. Unless someone can tell me, people will have to do that themselves.

A dark background one, IMO looks far better than the white ones (yes, I know you guys haven't seen it, I'm too ashamed of it - trust me, its awful). Thoughts?

Last edited:

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Thats good :)

Could you reduce the size. I doubt I can make too much room in my sig as it is(probably can delete on line...) :p

FreddieFan

International Coach
Just take the other stuff out of your sig, I have better things to do that cater to your every little request :mad

Just kidding :cool:

Seriously though, if you want this in you sig as well as everything else you have, it would have to be about 30x10.

FreddieFan

International Coach
Ok, made a new one. I like the subject, even if the sig itself could have been better.

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Lame :p Good attempt though. Use something with the ump. ducking the ball. I might use that :)

FreddieFan

International Coach
Zorax's abusive spamming is the only thing keeping my thread alive. God help me.

:p

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
FreddieFan said:
Zorax's abusive spamming is the only thing keeping my thread alive. God help me.

:p
Atleast I keep it moving. Otherwise you'd be the only one posting :p

FreddieFan

International Coach
Ok, my new avatar:

Please will people make requests even if they don't want them, it gives me the practice I need.

FreddieFan

International Coach
Ok, I know its not brilliant, but it was difficult to find good pics and I'm still learning.

Users who are viewing this thread