FreddieFan's Artwork

FreddieFan

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hey, I recently got Photoshop and am learing the ropes. Here's a Michael Vaughan Sig that I knocked up:

I know it's not very good, but I'm quite proud of it as a first attempt. Feel free to post requests, and it would help me if people post requests for things they don't want/won't use, because it will give me experience at making stuff.

Thanks

Freddiefan

usy

Chairman of Selectors
Nice work man .. keep it uuP

FreddieFan

International Coach
Cricketman93 said:
An indian team wallpaper would be nice.

800th post whoohoo!

Any idea of who/what you want on it?

And any specific photos?

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
PICS:

dravidissocool.jpg

tendulkarpullhesawesome.jpg

Dhoniroxdude.jpg

Pathancelebrations.jpg

With firey text saying: The Indian Tigers

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
:eek: Im dumbfounded! :eek: Great work man thats really really reall y reall really really really good! thanks alot!

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Hey, could you make a Battrick one for the upcoming Battrick league? So everyone competing can use?

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Not a wallpaper, a sig. To advertise what could be the biggest/longest running Battrick thread ever :)

You could use snippits of the commentary, finances report, and that thing they have when you sign in(the picture in the background)? Or make it simple, using just the Battrick logo(on the top bar when you sign in) and some text(like: "The ultimate Battrick league-Join now!)

FreddieFan

International Coach
Made the sig, its an animated one. I have a few questions before it's ready to use, though:

1. I made it in 300.100 (as per rules) but the movie program I used (Windows Movie Maker) has left black stripes above and below. How can I prevent this?
2. Is the a video version of Imageshack I can use to post it with?

Users who are viewing this thread