Planetcricket FC: A New Era-{FM07}-

Pak_cricketer

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Start-1.jpg

Zohaib Ahmed fills up Squad with Young Players

Zohaib Ahmed, the newly appointed coach of Planetcricket FC told Media today that his squad needs to be new and Fresh. He has signed a whole new squad of young players which he refers to as "young talent". Is he right? Or has he lost his mind?

Here is the squad that he has chosen:

squad.jpg

Ahmed has also made some few friendly arrangements, his first being a friendly with Arsenal which will take place soon.

Last edited:

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hey zohaib , my name is Avroneel not anroneel . can u plz chage that ? if posiible . thx

Pak_cricketer

Chairman of Selectors
Line-up Preview vs Arsenal
Game1.jpg

An Interesting choice by the manager, we saw Simpson doing very well in the practice session yesterday, but the manager prefers to have Spin for this game. Unlucky for him aswell as Abhas Gupta, Ryan Dunn, Connor Rawlings, and Jack Teague. But we'll be expecting full use of the substitutions and we will probably see them sometime in this game.

WORLD CHAMPIONS said:
Hey zohaib , my name is Avroneel not anroneel . can u plz chage that ? if posiible . thx

Oops, I've already started the first game, I'll try to change it for you.

WORLD CHAMPIONS

Wao , I m in the Starting eleven :clap . GR8

Last edited:

Pak_cricketer

Chairman of Selectors
Chapman tried to strike early, but a beautiful diving save saved Arsenal from being one down in the 5th minute. James Edmond got stuck in some ugly play, and was down holding his knee, but the injury was not too serious and he continued to play. Some interesting and fancy passing from Arsenal put Planetcricket in some discomfort and that led to the first goal. Adebayor was unmarked and he was one-on-one with Spin who couldn't stop him from getting the goal. Arsenal led by one goal in the 20th minute. Ljubicic tripped Fabregas which earned him a yellow card.

Planetcricket came back with some beautiful passing which led to a final cross in from Left Hander, from the left wing into Biswas who arrived late but just in time to get on top of Gallas an make contact with the ball. The score was 1-1 in the 30th minute.

A corner kick for Arsenal which was taken by Rosicky found Baptista whose diving header couldn't possibly be saved by Spin and Arsenal found themselves up once again in the 42nd minute. Sajid got booked just before the half-time whistle blew, and Arsenal went in leading by one goal.

Halftime.jpg

At Half-time, Vikram Sajid came off and Jack Teague was on. Arsenal had also made 2 changes. Jjungberg and Flamini came on for Adebayor and Fabragas. Planetcricket FC need just one goal to tie.

But instead of Planetcricket attacking, Arsenal took the opportunity to put themselves 2 goals ahead of Planetcricket which is what they did. Flamini and Ljungberg exchanged passes, and Ljungberg took the shot which was well stopped by Spin, but Baptista was there to put it in and the score was 3-1 with Arsenal on top.

Tahir responded by taking a 25 yard shot which flew in to the top corner, which gave Planetcricket back hope of tying this game. The score was 3-2 in the 42nd minute.

But Planetcricket's luck was not on today. Ljubicic was accused of tripping Eboue inside the box. Although you could hear the manager's disgust with the decision, the penalty was awarded which the experienced Ljungberg buried into the bottom corner to make it 4-2 for Arsenal.

James Edmund and Biswas came off and were replaced by Dunn and Connor Rawlings. The plan was clear as the third striker came in.

The substitution worked! Dunn crossed it in to Chapman who buried it in with a fantastic header. But the goal came a bit too late as Planecricket only had 4 minutes left to tie the game. They quickly ran up as the whole team was attacking. Dunn found the ball in front of him, and a wide open net to shoot at!

But he found the crossbar and that would be the last chance they would get to tie the game.

So in the end a great game for Planetcricket, but they just fell short of Arsenal.

full-time.jpg

pinchinator

International Cricketer
haha how did i know i was going to miss :p and me putting a cross up for Tobie never :p though it was a good opening run boys lets try and do better next time

Mr. Kurns

International Coach
Will me and pinchy get fined if we brawl in training? :p

pinchinator

International Cricketer
you will i wont :p also Pak could you not use my last name in commentery i would preffer if you use plain old Pinch thanks

WORLD CHAMPIONS

I scored my first Goal :) ,and also first goal of PC :clap

WORLD CHAMPIONS

When Is Our next Match and Whom will be we facing ;)

hassan

International Coach
Gd stoty dint knw this was goin on.. otherwise the best Striker would have registered lol... hope it doesnt die like previous 2

WORLD CHAMPIONS

hassan said:
Gd stoty dint knw this was goin on.. otherwise the best Striker would have registered lol... hope it doesnt die like previous 2

Dont worry Hasan Bhai :D , maybe the best striker is not here but ME the best Midfielder is here .
:)

Pak_cricketer

Chairman of Selectors
Don't worry guys this was a practice match. The real season has not started yet. Everyone who didn't play in this game will play in the next game which is against the Plantecricket Reserves.

Users who are viewing this thread