Barclay's Premier League 07/08 - vs Everton! *Youtube Goal Highlights* Stats now up!

Hooper

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Now that it is school holidays and Iam playing about 3 PES6 games a day I might as well make a story out of it. And this one will actually last as its actually fun to play unlike C07. Iam using Kitserver Stadiums, adboards, Boots, Faces and Kits so it will look fantastic.

manutdcrest.jpg

barclaysenglishpremierlxt5.jpg

Welcome to the 2007/2008 Barclay's Premier League, this season will be proudly brought to you by Sky Sports and will be showing people all around the world the journey that Manchester United takes during this season as they go about their way to retain the League title that the snatched from Chelsea last season. This season promises to be a cracker for United with 4 new signings that are raring to go and improve manager, Sir Alex Ferguson. Owen Hargreaves, the man who has always wanted to represent the reds. Nani, who has followed in the footsteps like fellow countryman Ronaldo, will be looking to impress on the wing. The Brazilian Anderson who is delighted that he has the chance to play at Old Trafford and then Tevez, the biggest signing of them all will be a key striker for United in their title defence. United have a good squad this season but have lost a number of players including a fan favourite Solskjaer, another fan favourite Smith and youngsters Richardson and Rossi.

Manchester United will also start favorites for the FA Cup after facing Chelsea last season in the final and losing in extra time. The will be hoping to go one better this year and claim the double.

So sit back and enjoy the ride as we follow Manchester United's goal of claiming a double.

Coming up: Fixtures for the Home & Away season.

Hooper

ICC Board Member
Fixtures:

Manchester United's Fixtures have been announced and now we are ready for play.

Manchester start off their campaign against Birmingham.

Coming up: Manchester United vs Portsmouth

Last edited:

Hooper

ICC Board Member
Round One: Manchester United 0 - 1 Birmingham

What a way to start off the season...a loss. Not only a loss, but an embarrassing one considering the opponent. Manchester went into the match full of confidence hoping to knock off a Premiership easy beat and it is obvious they didn't take this match to seriously. From the outset however, United was dominant in the midfield making sure they kept possession for as long as possible so their opponent couldn't build up good attacks. But their problem was pushing forward as Saha and Rooney struggled to position themselves for effective through balls. In the end United should have taken at least one of their many chances and at least made sure they didn't drop points on the road in this opening fixture, but they have now made a slow start and must now make sure they play well against Middlesborough. Nani and Anderson weren't on show for the first match and may get a small role in the next match if Ferguson decides to switch it up.

This was about as close as United got all match - Giggs follows it up.

Another close call for Van Der Sar

Match Stats

Coming up: Manchester United vs Middlesborough

Hooper

ICC Board Member
Thanks, yeah. I can't beleive I lost to them! I had so many good shots on goal but Saha got denied and Rooney couldnt get them on target :mad:.

To be honest, I think I will struggle against Newcastle to contain Martins:o He is so damn fast...

Will_NA

Chairman of Selectors
Wow, that is embarrassing.

Birmingham only scored 1.

Hooper

ICC Board Member
Shut up:o I was a but rusty and I could have beaten them if Rooney didn't always spray all his kicks wide and over the crossbar! Oh...and Iam playing on "Top Player"

Will_NA

Chairman of Selectors
I'll be following this story and will be looking forward to seeing Manure struggle and eventually get relegated

Hooper

ICC Board Member
Good, Iam glad you will follow this. Its school holidays and during the week Iam as bored as " " so I will be playing this game all the time so there will be heaps of updates and I can't wait to play against Arse-hole Arsenal;) But I betcha they will score from a corner, Adebayor is just a beast at headers! He cannot be stopped lol

freddiw

Panel of Selectors
yea unlucky for the defeat in you rtenth game arsenal are top of the league so it cant be blamed
You are my Arsenal,:hpraise
My only Arsenal,:hpraise
You make me happy,:hpraise
When skies are grey,:hpraise
You'll never know just,:hpraise
How much I love you,:hpraise
So please don't take my Arsenal away.:hpraise

:clap:happy:clap:happy

rooney.jpg

typical man u

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread