11Ryan11 Downloads (Sri Lanka & Pakistan Kits Updated)

sarkazm

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Modding Templates

Templates I use for modding kits. Feel free to improve on them.

Current_01 = normal kit
Current_03 = vest
Current_05 = jumper

Hi 11Ryan11.

Great work in creating those templates - work really well!
A request if I may, is there anyway you'd have time to create the vest and jumper templates for the modern kits? I've tried playing around with them and had a little success, but just can't seem to quite figure out the layouts and have no idea beyond just drawing bits here and there - I've sort of 'found' where the collar bits go and top and bottom for the jumpers. The vests just won't work for me.
All good if you can't manage it, no harm in asking.

Cheers, and keep up the great work on the kits you've created!

SpitfiresKent

ICC Board Member
ZIM...
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
@11Ryan11 Your Bangladesh and Pakistan kit both use the same sponsor 'commtask'.

SpitfiresKent

ICC Board Member
ZIM...
Profile Flag
England
I would but I get ''No such interface supported''...

Radical

Club Captain
Okay I'll give you detailed instructions. Extract the compressed archive that you've downloaded. Then go to 'sponsors' folder and rename 'uni_commtask_dark.dds' to 'uni_diazobank_dark.dds'. Install the kit. Start the game and go to Don Bradman academy. Change the sponsor name to 'Diazobank' for corresponsive team. This works for me.

SpitfiresKent

ICC Board Member
ZIM...
Profile Flag
England
Thanks for your help, much appreciated but I think i'll just leave the files as they are, don't want to screw anything up.

Radical

Club Captain
Thanks for your help, much appreciated but I think i'll just leave the files as they are, don't want to screw anything up.
You are just changing the name of the mod files so it won't mess anything of your original game. And the sponsor name change doesn't matter. Because the modder just used a random sponsor name. He could have used any sponsor name and I am suggesting you to do just that. You can also do the same in case of tops and pants if the same problem occurs with any of them.

Sourabh007

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Competition Logos

Thought I would have a crack at the comp logos and try get them to match the in-game design with the mirror and drop shadow effect. Let me know what you think and what needs improving.

Attached image is an example of some of the logos.
how to install comp logos?

Fantazm

County Cricketer
I downloaded the competition logos and was rearranging them so things looked good on career mode, then I find the same logo is used for the T20 Blast and the Sheffield Shield.

Gutted.

A suggestion for the next game would be to give each comp/team an individual "generic" sponsor/logo. I obviously don't know the ins and outs of how the game works, but I wouldn't have thought that would be too difficult.

Users who are viewing this thread