13th Match, Group E: England v Pakistan at Bridgetown

Who before the match would have said Asif would be the worst bowler on show? And Yardy the best?

Hard to say on larger scales, but it really looks like Pietersen has found his way back to form.

Pakistan are pathetic. How can Akmal miss the stumps? Just how? There is no way this team should be anywhere near the semi finals, they are awful in the field.

An embarrassment for cricket, Pakistan. Absolutely dreadful as a fielding unit. Dreadful!

Anyway of to the vbookies to collect my winnings; had 25 million riding on England!

Last edited by a moderator:
Time to buy a new vHouse

Meh, I would trade it all in for a hundreth of it in real cash! I am surrounded by vchicks trying to get into my vpants only for them to discover that I only have a small vwilly! I hate virtuality!:p

The fielding and captaincy both were awful. Our best bowler on display as Ajmal, who after bowling one good over wasn't given another over until late in the end. I really don't understand the guy's bowling changes. The field settings is nothing to write home about either but nowhere near as bad as the man's bowling changes.

Good job, if we are going to win this event we should be able to run through B grade teams like Pak clinically.

I really fancy our changes at a semi final berth!

Good performance from the boys, I was impressed with how Yardy came back after going for 11 in the first over. Still not sure on Sidebottom. KP was magnificent, I love it when he is "that" mood.

Delete Sidebottom, add Anderson = awesome Twenty20 outfit. England have a fantastic chance of winning this, providing KP and Wright fire

English have flown under the radar with the rain effected results but they certainly look the goods.

Good performance from England, although Pakistan were pretty poor, especially fielding. Think we should cut Sidebottom some slack he's usually a very good death bowler. I think they don't want to risk Anderson, could still be carrying a niggle. Bring on SA.:yes

I don't think England performed very well.. it was Pakistan who performed abysmally.... if all those catches would have been taken England would have gone down to 120 odd...

Users who are viewing this thread