14 Year Old Boy Forced to have sex By Dad

deathrevenge9

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
A FATHER is accused of forcing his 14-year-old son to have sex with a prostitute because he feared he was gay.
In December 2007, the father from Rockhampton, Queensland, father allegedly arranged to meet a prostitute at a local motel.

It is alleged the father then drove his son to the motel and told him he was not allowed to leave until he had sex with the prostitute.

The boy's mother this week gave evidence in the committal hearing in the Rockhampton Magistrates Court which found there was sufficient evidence for thefather to stand trial for the rape of his son.

The father was charged after he called police earlier this year to make a complaint about the 14-year-old allegedly abusing his younger brother.

It is alleged during this conversation, the father made admissions about the incident with the prostitute.

The father will appear before the Rockhampton District Court at a future date.

Source: DT

P

pcfan123

Not sure what the child protective services system is in Australia but this guy should never get his kid back

ahmed shah

International Coach
sick these type of threads should be deleted to keep the forum neat and clean as there are people of all ages like me of 13

Maxkarter

Battrick Tournament Host
Just goes to show, the grass isn't always greener on the otherside.

Ahmed if you aren't going to read it here, you could read it in the newspapers, do you want those PG rated?

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
i want to read about the prostitute's point of view, and what she did in that room? (other then...doin him)

Then dont click on it

hey thats what i told you when you commented like shah on my "sick" thread :p

*Flashback*

P

pcfan123

If the kids a poof , then he is a poof. No amount of whores is going to change that.

Users who are viewing this thread