20.03.09: Highveld Hitters @ Beijing Blitzers

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
BBvsHH.png

This round 3 match in the Second Division has the winless (and some might say hopeless) Beijing Blitzers welcome the Highveld Hitters.

Both teams must be posted by 1800 GMT Friday 20th March
No spam.​

Hmm...Away from it's gonna be tough but we'll rule the same way as Man'D' Rules :p

n00bs goin' down!!!! Let's destroy these Beijingers. Treva can post the line up again after such a succesful first line up :D. Beijing winning? That's as stupid as Man D rules.

HH in your logo, the batsman is facing straight but he has hit the ball legside, howcome? He can't do that.

OT:Go Blitzers go!! :gundown

What I can really hope is, Wind in disguise of Luck should blow in BB's way! :upray No more words to say.. Good(hopefully) luck, lads :thumbs

Luck going HH's way?
LOL that not just impossible,that's completely non-existant!:p

Come on BB!
I'm still in a bit of a stink because of Cricsim,so I'm going to take it out on HH!!!!:boxing

HH in your logo, the batsman is facing straight but he has hit the ball legside, howcome? He can't do that.

OT:Go Blitzers go!! :gundown
There is something called follow-through. Hope you got your answer.

Lets do it guys! We had a great win in the last match. Lets continue it for today as well. BB have no chance especially after losing two matches on the trot.

How are you so sure that BB have no chance of winning? That means have you fixed anything? :spy

I have to give a call to,
http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/members/mod-police/

:p

Well, in this match, I know BB lads have an enormous pressure. But lets keep ourselves filled with positive mindset even if luck doesn't favor us. Lets think positive and go to the field with "can-do" attitude.

Lets do our best... :)

BB are not only under pressure but furious aswell... HH just pray that God saves you from the fury of the Dragon...

Users who are viewing this thread