• Nico Rosberg - Williams

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other - please state who you think will in the thread

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

w3lshrugby

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Awesome idea for a story mate, hope you enjoy writing it as much as I am enjoying reading it.
(just a side note to say that on F12004 I've started a career and got picked as a test driver for Minardi - but have yet to set a time so I expect soon, I'll be sacked!)

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I will back up Toyata :) btw good speed there Stevie ,Do you use controller

rabeta

News Team Member
Great start to the story Stevie, will follow this one.

Also, if anyone knows of a better video recording program, please tell me about it, because I'm fed up with Fraps making things go so slowly and only letting me record short clips....

I use Windows Media Encoder. I don't know if it works for games but it should I think. Try that, it is better than Fraps.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Steering wheel. :D

Thats big for race :p Mclaren always have such type steering wheels only.. Thats why i suggested to come to ferrari.. they will provide compact types which comforts the drivers encouraging them more ;)

handsome

International Coach
Looks awesome , does it have gear shifts too?

handsome

International Coach
All the best for the updates. Looking forward for jenson button winnning

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
Yes it does. :D

I'm home for the rest of the evening so I'll work on getting some updates. Didn't get home until gone 9 yesterday was bloody knackered!

Cant wait for the updates , and enjoy the evening Stevie :D

Stephen Bailey

Executive member
Profile Flag
England
Final pre-season test

Red Hot Massa Sets Barca Pace

Ferrari's Felipe Massa set the fastest time at todays final test before the season kicks off in Australia. Massa set a fastest time of 1:22.925, nearly a second quicker than McLaren's Stephen Bailey. World Champion Fernando Alonso, who set the early pace, followed his team mate closely in third place, with the second Ferrari of Kimi Raikkonen a disappointing .7 adrift of the McLaren's.

GRAB_007.jpg

Massa got everything right on his way to fastest time

The best of the rest was impressive Williams' youngster, Nico Rosberg. He managed to outpace both BMW Sauber's (Heidfeld 6th, Kubica 7th), the only team which has been able to even get near Ferrari and McLaren so far. The Renault powered Red Bull of Mark Webber was next up in 8th. The Australian was much quicker than the struggling works Renaults of Kovalainen and Fisichella, who were 10th and 12th respectively. Jarno Trulli once again showed how badly Toyota are struggling with their new car, setting a time 1.5 seconds off the pace of "tier 2" leader Rosberg.

David Coulthard was the only man at the test not to complete a lap in his Red Bull due to cooling issues.

Perhaps the most surprising aspect of this test was the absence of Honda, Super Aguri, Spyker and Toro Rosso. With all but Super Aguri struggling to find some pace, you would've thought the other three teams would've taken this final opportunity to improve the cars before the first race of the season.

Finaltesttimes.png

A few images from the test:
GRAB_001.jpg

Alonso set the early pace

GRAB_008.jpg

Bailey taking the McLaren out for a run

GRAB_004.jpg

Wurz struggled for Williams, unlike team mate Rosberg

GRAB_013.jpg

A rare occurance as the BMW's were beaten to the best of the rest spot

Stephen Bailey

Executive member
Profile Flag
England
Who do YOU think will take pole in Australia?

So, with testing now concluded and Ferrari and McLaren looking set to be the pace setters in Australia, who do you think will take the first pole position of the season? Please take time to vote in the poll and post your reasons in the thread.

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
Wheres that lad from England whos supposed to be good? my moneys on Kimi to take pole,just a guess :p tbh I know nothing about F1 other than i like Michael Schumacher and his ads, Kimi went for crap during michael schumachers presentation thing and they raced on Ant and Decs program thingy but it looks good to me!

Users who are viewing this thread