2022 ICC Men's T20 World Cup - Australia

Wake up for this game, skip India vs Pakistan. :spy

Nothing to be achieved watching KL Rahul score 67 off 48 deliveries in a 19-run loss for India. :p
Ya, I am over the India Pakistan hype. I am already bored watching India getting thrashed match after match. Shaheen Afridi to take 7/12.

Not to take undue credit, but part of the reason that Zimbabwe have stayed alive through it all is that teams like Pakistan play against them, both home and away, unlike England, Australia and New Zealand. Even India send their second-string side.

Not to take undue credit, but part of the reason that Zimbabwe have stayed alive through it all is that teams like Pakistan play against them, both home and away, unlike England, Australia and New Zealand. Even India send their second-string side.

To be fair a second-string Indian side is nothing to scoff at as Tim Paine will attest to. :spy

What a start by Allen.
That was just common sense batting, to be honest. The ball was just there to be hit, with minimal risk thanks to the Powerplay. Every opener should have this mindset, if the ball is there to be hit in the Powerplay, go hard at it, if it can’t be hit, then don’t.

Kane sapping the momentum already, 5th and 6th over are supposed to be the hardest for a bowler.
@Bevab anyone who can replace him like Tim David did with Smith?

That was just common sense batting, to be honest. The ball was just there to be hit, with minimal risk thanks to the Powerplay. Every opener should have this mindset, if the ball is there to be hit in the Powerplay, go hard at it, if it can’t be hit, then don’t.
I just feel like if Babar - Rizwan stay in their comfort zone play, it is going to cost Pakistan, specially when batting first. Minimum they should be aiming is 45 runs every game. Even if the pitch has demons.

Isa Guha commentating from the boundary rope? What is this "innovation"?

I just feel like if Babar - Rizwan stay in their comfort zone play, it is going to cost Pakistan, specially when batting first. Minimum they should be aiming is 45 runs every game. Even if the pitch has demons.
Agreed. 45-50 is minimum.

KW needs to hit or get out

Users who are viewing this thread