IPL 27th Match: Kings XI Punjab v Kolkata Knight Riders

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Kings XI Punjab v Kolkata Knight Riders at Port Elizabeth

Punjab: (probable) 1 Karan Goel, 2 Yuvraj Singh (capt), 3 Simon Katich/Luke Pomersbach, 4 Kumar Sangakkara (wk), 5 Mahela Jayawardene, 6 Irfan Pathan, 7 Taruwar Kohli, 8 Piyush Chawla, 9 Vikramjeet Malik, 10 Ramesh Powar, 11 Yusuf Abdulla.

Kolkata: (probable) 1 Brendon McCullum (capt), 2 Chris Gayle, 3 Sourav Ganguly, 4 Brad Hodge, 5 Morne van Wyk (wk), 6 Wriddhiman Saha, 7 Laxmi Shukla, 8 Ajit Agarkar, 9 Ashok Dinda, 10 Murali Kartik, 11 Ishant Sharma.

Cricinfo preview

I just wanna see KKR spring off a surprise win here.Mccullum needs to fire,if they have to do that.

I really hope Pomers play. Also Powar is hardly used so we can have another batter for him.

Punjab to win for sure. KKR are just crap.

The Kings XI Punjab will win pretty easily I feel, there bowling attack will be too good for KKR.

Chasing is not what we are good at. Points to KKR their.

Abdulla gets another wicket, Chris Gayle gone.

This pitch is looking pretty slow, 130 should be a good score.

:happy
Kachori gets Calypso King.

Slow start from Kolkata here, I think they are going to need atleast 120, 130 should be good enough to win.

Best WK Batsman according to PC members goes for another failure.

Best WK Batsman according to PC members goes for another failure.

It's joke 20/20 cricket, I find it quite good he is in bad form now because hopefully when the 20/20 world cup comes around he should be back to himself.

Good batting from Hodge there, two boundries in a row.

Slow start from Kolkata here, I think they are going to need atleast 120, 130 should be good enough to win.

more like by McCullum:rolleyes:, wasted 31 one balls just to score 19 runs

and he is out ...

more like by McCullum:rolleyes:, wasted 31 one balls just to score 19 runs
and he is out ...

So are you actually watching the game, the pitch is slow and hard to bat on. If Kolkata make 130, they should win.

Both McCullum and Gayle were scoring slow at the start, they didn't want to get out early. They know what a good score is here.

Users who are viewing this thread