2nd Test: England v Australia at Lord's

Radaga

International Coach
can't wait to crack open a few cold ones and watch some cricket again.
one hd is such a let down on the sporting front. the footy and cricket are all there is to watch...

if aussies don't win this test they will lose the series. ponting is already agitated and he doesn't seem to handle pressure to well so i think if they lose this one and the media gets on his back it's only gonna make things worse for him. praying that england continues to throw their wickets away because good bowling isn't going to come at them- the aussies attack is poo

Hooper

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
No need to worry, Tim.

The only thing stopping us from Ashes victory is this:
lyth_rain_2.jpg

Beat this and you beat England.

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
Last time we played Aus without KP we beat them :D

However if Bell comes in then that's it, I'm getting my Aussie citizenship ready.

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
True in both forms of the game that last time we played them without KP we beat them in fact.

Mercules

Club Cricketer
Apparently Bell's been sent back to Warwickshire so it would appear we're sticking with 5 bowlers, Flintoff or not. I imagine he will play though even if he's not ready.

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Would make sense for England to play 5 bowlers if Freddie isn't playing. Drop Panesar, get in Harmy and Onions. Swann and Broad can chip in with the bat on a flat pitch, Anderson too.

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
No need to worry, Tim.

The only thing stopping us from Ashes victory is this:
lyth_rain_2.jpg

Beat this and you beat England.

Right, like the rain has never helped you Aussies out? I remember it did so at least once in 2005.

P

pcfan123

If Fred is out we cannot play 5 bowlers, Broad is not a #7 especially against the Aussies.

Users who are viewing this thread