30/12 PlanetCricket V Bengal Tigers (Mid Season Friendly)

Zorax demands something be done!

Suggests 'Rebel' friendly, thanks Barrow for support.

Legendary Downright Donkeys Allrounder Zorax Doom has come out thanking Barrow for his support, and demanding that something be done at once! His non-inclusion in the Planet Cricket XI to face off against the Bengal Tigers in a mid-season friendly has sparked of a raging controversy, causing Zorax to suggest a possible 'rebel' match. He also hit out on World Champions terrible use of English in criticising him, and spoke of the poor effort made by the authorities to address the situation.

"I'd like to thank Simon Barrow for his support. He's another one who has given loads to cricsim here at PC, and should be the first name on the team list when talking about who should represent PC. Well, the second name on the list anyways. I'd also like to tell him that his cheque's in the mail."

"Secondly, I have a gift for World Champions. A Dictionary. Learn how to spell, ******. And read a few more books, I know a deaf African child who was raised up in a forest with wolves who speaks better English!!"

"And finally, I am disgusted and repulsed by the behaviour of those in charge to this situation. It's been a whole 4 hours and we've had no response from them! These men are supposed to be running a professional institution, but if this is the way they do their job, then I may go as far as to say we'd be better off without them! On that note, I'd like to extend an offer to the Bengal Tigers for a friendly match against a more deserving PC XI. I'm sure I can gather another 9 players or so who are more than annoyed with the treatment they have gotten from these lazy, moronic, and overweight selectors!"

On that note Zorax said 'Beam me up Scotty' into his watch, and stood their for 10 minutes before slinking away through the door....​

-Reuters​

Look over the page Zorax. :p

w3lshrugby added 3 Minutes and 2 Seconds later...

PROPOSAL TO BENGAL TIGERS

Bengal Tigers, we at PC have decided to invite you to play a second friendly on the 2nd of January 2009, with a completely different select XI involved, featuring people such as Zorax who have been upset with the current situation. Please accept, or I'll be in for it! :p

Then we could see which PC XI was better. :p

:cool:

Zorax pleased over new announcement

"Bengal Tigers better get ready to be beaten twice!"

Legendary Downright Donkeys Allrounder Zorax Doom has announced that he is pleased with the decisions made by the board of selectors, claiming "They've made the right decision...for once!".

"It's a good move, and I hope the Bengal Tigers are up for another match, cause they are gonna get beaten not once, but twice!"

He then also suggested the possibility of a PC XI vs a PC 2nd XI match, stating that it "Would make for good mon...err...viewing."

-Reuters​

The cat in your avatar is firing at the second and the last line rhys. Makes sense for me. Zorax, chill out, you're in the team donkey fella. Why not use our yacht instead of that rusted helicopter?:p..:D..

Bengal Tigers, we at PC have decided to invite you to play a second friendly on the 2nd of January 2009, with a completely different select XI involved, featuring people such as Zorax who have been upset with the current situation.

Oh so only if we express our disgust we get in the side?

You suck, you suck, you suck...:p

Barrow extra-pleased with PCCL owners

Barrow has again spoken about the disappointment of missing out on the 1st friendly, he had this to day, " I think the first friendly should just have been a renamed team to be honest. The guys on that list are nowhere near our best. Its kinda like Australia at the moment, we have a few seniors that deserve a place but the selectors want to move too quick to bring in young blood," He added, "only one thing happens if this takes place, failure."

Barrow commented on Zorax's idea, "I'd love to show these young guns how to play cricket, its a farce that the likes of Left_Hander and Griffo not being involved, i'd love to play alongside Zorax and get a proper team out there on the pitch."

Barrow had one last thing to say, "If you play me as captain, we'll win, play Zorax, we'll get rich. Its up to the selectors to choose!"

Simbazz added 0 Minutes and 59 Seconds later...

Oh so only if we express our disgust we get in the side?

You suck, you suck, you suck...:p

What can I say, only the top most Cricsim players know how to handle these selectors. Usually involves some of Zorax's illegal money.

If it carries on like this, it could just be changed to one of our provincial sides playing this team! (Soakers :P)

Zorax wouldn't make the second-best side

There, I said it. He'd only be a bits-and-pieces player for the third-best side as well. He can't bat, bowl, and I can't actually remember him stopping a ball in the field, and I'm on his team. I say we pick the teams on alphabetical order, just to avoid getting to the Zs.

Zorax Is Not Doomed

Nowhere news. 30/12/2008.

Downright Donkeys' Star player KBChan who's silent and 'not too often addresses for the media' pushes himself into the corrupt selection tension by putting forward his regrets for zorax not 'being' in the PlanetCricket XI. He said, "Zorax is class, and as chunky as he can be at times. But Hearing it's not him being in the legendary team of PlanetCricket, I can already feel the emptiness and lack of the force, he is a true donkey. He doesn't waste his muscle and uses his mind instead in kiddo matches in the domestic league for Downright Donkeys knowing what opponents are capable of, and lets his fellow donkeys to act. It's his wish to perform and the mood initiates his ability. I'd wish the selectors pick Zorax, he's previous season proved him to be a deserving player and is a dark horse. When he performs, he's undoubtedly the best in the world. Zorax Is Not Doomed and he will not be. He should in the planetcricket squad and i hope (I do) that the selectors are listening."

Before anything could be asked, he turned and vanishes into millions of tiny interlaced electric beams, and later it was found that it was his downright donkeys hologram.

Code:
Boy! What am i typing? I'm really crazy! :p

Yay! I'm in the team.:happy Go PC!:cheers

Will_NA Changes Font Size and Type for Title

Supersoakers star player and main attraction in all of East Asia, William Ako, has shown he is more than just a pretty face and prolific run-scorer by showing off his unnerving ability to change the font type and size for his title. This new revelation has surely added yet another string to the bow (or litre to his supersoaker) to what has to be one of the PlanetCricketing world's hottest young talents.

Cricketman wants a piece of the pie

Both literally and figuratively, Cricketman stated that he wanted a 'piece of the pie' whilst eying a scrumptious hot apple pie in the oven. We think that he is also hinting at the Bengal Tigers friendly match, in which he was shockingly not selected to play for the PC XI.
When asked, he replied 'Yeah, i'm pissed. I'm the head of the Downright Donkeys, the biggest of all the asses, and I deserve to be in that team."
He also stated that "the team won't win without him", probably because Zorax is playing for them now. But the Donkeys don't win anyways, so I doubt his inclusion would effect things anyways.
Lets have some pie.

Users who are viewing this thread