3rd Test India vs Pakistan

sachida

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Man,
He is playing 13 an average. I think I will have once again try to push my game on higher. I started around 5 an over now I get about 8 an over, hmmm lets see, I doubt if I can go like Rangeela.

R

Rangeela

The wet pitch really made a diffrence in day 3. Pakistan lost really quick wickets due to the pitch or they were thinking about getting a 1000 runs (lol)

oh well India lead by 65 ( I think or 67) and 33 more overs are left in the day 3

here is the save game file attached if you didnt receive it by the email

thx and good luck sachida.....

ps: thank god day 4 and 5 the pitch is damp not wet

S

sonic

well done rangeela, I'm sure sachida will find it tough also on this pitch :up: :peek:

sachida

Club Cricketer
Sourav: Let me complement Kumble for his 5 wicket haul. It seems we will have to tread carefully on the wet pitch and since pakistan has tremendous ability to score at fast rate, we will have to pace our innings prodigiously.

sachida

Club Cricketer
Man I need some luck Rangeela,
This wet and damp pitches are so tough to play on. I have already lost 5 wickets and havent crossed 200.
Lets see how it goes now on.

S

sonic

Good news guys, I am currently doing all the stats from the current series, I have nearly finished pakistan's check out the document, the stats are done in the style of the cricinfo site

R

Rangeela

sonic I am having trouble opening the file..help!

Sachida,

Yeah the wet pitch were really tough but I dont think Damp is going to be that hard as wet

S

sonic

Originally posted by Rangeela@Jun 6 2003, 03:21 PM
sonic I am having trouble opening the file..help!
rangeela, the file is in microsoft works format...I can change it to "rtf" (wordpad) or "txt" (notepad) format...which would u like

Users who are viewing this thread