6 - hit problem

zreh

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I have never hit a 6 in cricket2004. I have tried, but it never works.

The button for a 6 hit is the left "shift", i always press it, but the batsman doesnt do anything, and the ball just goes by him. I tried pressing the arrow keys first, then the shift button, but its the same result. I've tried changing the controls, but it doesn't help.

Can someone please help me, or tell me what im doing wrong.

Thanks,

Zreh

use the advance six hit shot that is for example u want to hit a six over long on press shift +down arrow + right arrow+advance button.same applies to other directions.dude tell u what u can hit even 6 sixes using the advance button on hard.press the advance button just as the bowler releases the ball .u have to keep the rest of the buttons pressed beforehand.

catdad2001 said:
use the advance six hit shot that is for example u want to hit a six over long on press shift +down arrow + right arrow+advance button.same applies to other directions.dude tell u what u can hit even 6 sixes using the advance button on hard.press the advance button just as the bowler releases the ball .u have to keep the rest of the buttons pressed beforehand.

thanks, but how do u hit a 6, without using the advance shot?

thanks for your help man!

for an onside six hit keep down arrow+right arrow+shift pressed beforehand then when u want to play the shot press s(front foot shot button)

catdad2001 said:
for an onside six hit keep down arrow+right arrow+shift pressed beforehand then when u want to play the shot press s(front foot shot button)

it works!

thanks a million man, now i just have to figure out how to use my controller, i plug it in, but it doest work..

Users who are viewing this thread