6th Match: India v Pakistan (Group A)

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Poor shot from Kohli, he just needed to do what Yousuf chacha and Malik did.

shirazu

Club Cricketer
Is it just me who thinks Ajmal has a really strange bowling action??

Yeah, there were a lot of throwing accusations out there but he was cleared eventually.

Pakistan look like really choking the the runs with these two spinners who are getting some help from this pitch and bowling right on the money.

LongLegs?

Club Cricketer
Kohli's temperament needs to improve. He's young, he's got time, the talent is there - I guess the shot wasn't really on at this stage.

apoorv

Club Cricketer
i think rahul dravid has lost more oneday matches then he has won it for india.....
great test player but very ordinary at one day cricket

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
i think rahul dravid has lost more oneday matches then he has won it for india.....
great test player but very ordinary at one day cricket

Not the time to talk about it. He is fighting it out there. He hasnt made a mistake till now although he was involved in a close one with Virat Kohli. And when he has fired, he has won many matches for India. 10000+ runs in ODI cricket is a huge achievement

apoorv

Club Cricketer
i still wont forget a game against srilanka where india needed 10 against lanka of 9 balls .....india in the end lost the match by 5 runs and rahul played all those balls..........

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
Its just Raina and Yusuf with Dravid. He is going to fight a losing battle. Time to as well switch it off and get back to other things.:(

P

pcfan123

Afridi Strikes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes Yes Yes:banana2:banana2:banana2

Ya Allah Thankyou:hpraise:hpraise:hpraise

I don't think the Lord had much to do with it, he/she has much more important things on his/her plate.

EDIT: This group will be very spicy if Pak wins here but loses to AUS

Gary123

School Cricketer
i still wont forget a game against srilanka where india needed 10 against lanka of 9 balls .....india in the end lost the match by 5 runs and rahul played all those balls..........
Past was Past.
Forget That.
Its today what matters.
Dhoni is gone,Dravid is there.
That's it;)

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
Gambhir should have gone on if we were to feel really confident here.... It was a huge mistake because of lethargy and its going to cost us this match.

Malik kisses Afridi as he hugs him from the back... These days, these men cricketers are just so much open with their affection for each other despite homosexuality talks have come out of the closet.

aditya123

National Board President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
We`ve lost this here. I just hope it is`nt a real big loss which puts our net run rate back a big deal. I never trusted this batting side to pull off a big run chase anyway.
Hopefully, we will win the toss against the Aussies and put up a better show.

Most of the wickets here have been due to the batsmen`s fault. The Gambhir run out was the turning point.We were never in the game after that.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread