8.4: Toronto Tanks @ Chennai Champions

Tendulkar has been amazing in this competition.
Well done CC and TT - deserved finalists. DD third again.

Great batting by Rameez and SRT and awesome bowling performance by Mukund.We are now in the top of the tables I guess.

THE FIRST TWO OVERS WERE MAIDENS??????? What? I new from that point on we would lose :p

Too low run-rate the bowlers did a good job of nearly defending the total.

Wonderful performance there. Economical bowling and fantastic batting. That opening partnership was massive, Sachin once again showing his class.

We've put together a great run near the close of the season. We still need to win next week to possibly get into first place though.

THE FIRST TWO OVERS WERE MAIDENS??????? What? I new from that point on we would lose :p

Yes I thought as much, our batting was cold today, I guess we have followed our batsmen all season and today was just one of those day, we got going late and we fell short by at least 20 runs.
But it was a good effort by all, as always the bowling was not there to give the kind of support that was needed for a small total, we still have a match in hand to this end and our NRR, seems to have us still in first place.
We have another match coming up and we will focus in another thread.

Congratulations CC, you were the better team on this day, and you won!!!:clap:clap

Users who are viewing this thread