A bunch of stuff (latest updates in 1st post)

RedskinsUK

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Brilliant work @inertSpark. If you share that and @RedskinsUK or whoever can rename the players we'll have another finished side!

@inertSpark . Your uniforms look awesome. Some really good work you have done on these.

Are all teams updated & shared with your kits & userid needed so i can download these and add correct squads & lineups tonight.

Just so I can add the correct squads so that we can get a PS4 league going ASAP

Last edited:

inertSpark

Associate Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
That's my issue. Never got into kits before so I need an up to date team to download and share with. Mine on PC are so out of date because all I do on the PC version is make stuff.

RedskinsUK

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
That's my issue. Never got into kits before so I need an up to date team to download and share with. Mine on PC are so out of date because all I do on the PC version is make stuff.

No probs @inertSpark
I'll sort all the Kia Super league squads & T20 line ups tonight & let u know when shared so u can do your thing with the kits etc..

knockedin

Club Captain
I have updated all the teams I've uploaded (Zimbabwe, Sri Lanka, West Indies) changed some logos, corrected errors. I have also shared teams from Bangladesh. I have replaced Sylhet with Rajashi Kings.

Username: wasteyouryouth_
Replaced? Aren't they different teams, I'm confused. Someone has already got a thread for those Bangladesh teams so unless you updated those ones

Daksh7

Club Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Well they are suspended, so I chose to replace them with a team that wasn't. That's my preference, you don't have to download the teams I've done.

I could just fimd 3 zimbabwe teams out of 6 under your username are the rest left to upload?

Last edited:

Saeglopur

County Cricketer
I have updated all the teams I've uploaded (Zimbabwe, Sri Lanka, West Indies) changed some logos, corrected errors. I have also shared teams from Bangladesh. I have replaced Sylhet with Rajashi Kings.

Username: wasteyouryouth_

Thanks for doing these! Do you know roughly how many logo spaces they take up in total? I'm trying to make sure I've got enough space before downloading at the moment as I don't know if I might need to have some teams without logos at some point. Will probably try and get these if they don't take up too many though. Hope I have space. :)

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Thanks for doing these! Do you know roughly how many logo spaces they take up in total? I'm trying to make sure I've got enough space before downloading at the moment as I don't know if I might need to have some teams without logos at some point. Will probably try and get these if they don't take up too many though. Hope I have space. :)
I'm afraid I don't. I would say in general I have only add club badges and sponsors so it won't be many, guessing here at maybe 3 to 4 for per team. Where the teams have players that have already been edited by othes they might have bats with logos.

Saeglopur

County Cricketer
I'm afraid I don't. I would say in general I have only add club badges and sponsors so it won't be many, guessing here at maybe 3 to 4 for per team. Where the teams have players that have already been edited by othes they might have bats with logos.

That sounds good to me! I'd like the team logos and possibly kits for authenticity's sake, but when I'm realistically never going to use most of them, I was a bit worried about lots of bats and so on taking up hundreds of logo spaces for things I'd probably never see, haha! Going to wait for the IPL teams to be finished just so I know how much space I've got, but I think I'll be adding these after that now. Thanks for your work. :)

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
2YC6WUG.png

Added a couple of IPL logos.

Skankhunt 42

Banned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
You are not at all "waste"ing your "youth" (guess you still are! :P). You're doing all of us a BIG favor! Requesting you to please create all INDIAN RANJI logos.... please!! I can share reference if required! You have learnt this svg thing really well and creating masterpieces! :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread