A kit request to Aamir, Siskue and all kit makers

Baggy1971

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi

This might be a tough one but i wonder if anybody could make some old one day kits from the 1986-87 England tour of Australia, England played in the perth challenge with the Aussies, West Indies and Pakistan and then in the world series
with the Aussies and the west indies if anyone is old enough to remember that far back great, i will try to get some photos of that time to help you guys i would make them myself but i dont have the patients.

Cheers Baggy :)

Baggy, If you can not find any photos, I have some of this series, just to be sure, this is the one day series that was a part of the ashes tour which England won? aussie players were reid,Welham,Jones, o 'donnell etc?
regards,paul

hi mate

Yes this was the ashes regained tour, when england could play cricket i still think it was one of the best sides ive seen play Broad, Athey, botham , dilley etc

i can handle the name changes but kits as i say im not good enough to do it any pix u can supply or whatever much appreciated

:)

I have got some pictures out of a match programme from the series, no pakistan however, what do you want me to do, send them to you?
regards,Paul

hi
send the pics and i will see what i can do .
bye
Aamir

Cheers Chaps

That would be great, Aamir's kit work is some of the best around so if anyone could do something with the pictures im sure he could.

:)

any updates send to: [email protected]

Users who are viewing this thread