Requests Accepted AC09 Requests thread

Prithvi

10 years at Planetcricket
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Guys, we had a thread of Face making Pictures in Cricket 2007 Forum.

Here's the link.

Don't bump that thread:).
I'll add it up in Essential Forum Guide, new section, soon:).

khanashher

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Tutorial

I have given a try to bat making learning from various tutorials available here. But so far its not been too good for me. I want to request a bat-making tutorial for Ashes Cricket 2009. I have referred Arjind's tutorial but its too short & many steps are not understandable. Prakastic bat tutorial aslo is too confusing. Please help.:help

Sparkles

School Cricketer
What i'd really like is a player roster (I believe that is capable in just the User.dat file?) For the recent England vs Pakistan test series. With all correct players and abilities.. I also like a fix for the occasional animation flaw when you bowl and hit the stumps but there is a weird lag and the batsman remains still.

Thanks in advance.

Bilalshuja

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
please anyone make the Air tel champions league 2010 patch included roster and kits please anyone

Hellboy41

School Cricketer
Hey mates. I am from Cricket 07, i got bored of it. Its so fake. Can anyone please provide me a link to download Ashes 09. Thx

P Squared

International Coach
Why would anyone? The game doesn't have any longetivity. The gameplay is great though but it still doesnt make up for it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread