Aditya AC09 downloads

Aditya

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hi guys and welcome to my download thread. First let me tell you guys that i have made downloads for ea cricket07 and now i am starting to make downloads for AC09 so here is my first kit South Africa test kit. Comment and Suggestions are always welcome. :)

SOUTH AFRICA TEST KIT.png

shrenik

International Coach
good start adi but the green colour on the kit could have been more darker

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
I think you must concentrate on some faces as there are many people who are making kits and nobody is making faces.
You used to make awesome faces for EA Sports Cricket 07, so I suggest you the same for Ashes Cricket 2009 as well.

Cheers :thumbs

Aditya

ICC Board Member
South Africa test kit updated. Did some changed with the color and this time did changes by seing a reference photo.

SOUTHAFRICATESTKIT-1.png

Aditya

ICC Board Member
I have been saying this to you always but you never listen please tell what are the mistakes in the kit then only i or anyone can improve.

Aditya

ICC Board Member
Don't really understand but when i play with the kit in game it looks fine but when i see previews it looks bit darker any idea what is the reason for the problem?

mohit_dude10

Club Captain
The kit is way to shiny , looks like sun rays hitting a metal , but the kit is awesome. only if u could reduce the shine

shrenik

International Coach
i would suggest you to play with levels and shadows and highlights in photoshop to reduce the shine

Aditya

ICC Board Member
Interesting actually i thought i should not play wiht brightness/contrast till anyway says it but as you have said i will do that. :)

Meghraj_17

Club Captain
The colour you used in the kit is too bright (green,red is correct),i think you used the other colour for the font(in preview,which you have sa test kit)If it is other(i cant find the difference)that's correct

Users who are viewing this thread