African Premier League I - Grand Final

CremerCurrans

ICC Chairman
SA.....
ZIM...
Profile Flag
Zimbabwe
I haven't heard from Simon yet, so I'll wait to hear from him, before confirming a date and time.

From what I've got so far, I'm thinking of starting the drafts at 1:00pm GMT Saturday the 18th of January. 2:30pm & 4:30pm is starting to get quite late in Australia, so I'd prefer if It was closer to the suggested time.

Will hopefully give everyone a confirmed time later this afternoon, so everyone is ready when it starts on Saturday.

Don't worry to much if you're not one of the first to make your picks, because I will have ordered rounds in round two and four so owners that pick later in the first and third rounds aren't disadvantaged. Anyway I'll tell you all more about the rules closer to the draft. Thanks. :thumbs

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
6.30 PM pst right

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
oh yes confused PST With IST

CremerCurrans

ICC Chairman
SA.....
ZIM...
Profile Flag
Zimbabwe
We've got less than four and a half hours before the start of the draft, so I'll post the instructions for the draft now; just in case anyone has any questions. :)

Just a reminder:

13:00 or 1:00pm GMT Saturday the 18th of January

Instructions:

- When one round ends the next can be started.
- Each owner has 24 Hours to make their pick. When that ends, the next round can be started or next person can make their selection.
- Rounds two & four in both local & International drafts are ordered rounds. Where the order in which owners make their picks is opposite to the order owners made their picks in the round before. If I'm not online to adjust it, either wait or make sure the order is correct before making your selection.
- Both International & Local lists can be found on the first post.
- If you want to pick someone not on the list, please check with me first.
- Try to avoid making duplicate picks, ctrl F (or command F for mac users) is a handy tool to make sure someone hasn't already selected a player.
- There will be two drafts running at the same time, (International & Local) please don't forget to include both forms, along with your picks in the post.
- I won't be making "random picks" you need to select the players yourself.
- If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Users who are viewing this thread