All teams - progress thread

UnknownSoul

Associate Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Thank you to all of the creators who's put in hundreds if not many more into making all of these teams. I've held off downloading any so far but when i do i guess it's the same as older games.. Download the county teams first (i.e Yorkshire) Then have the IPL's/BB/all of them, then international teams last? Overwrite logos/players each time correct? cheers

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Thank you to all of the creators who's put in hundreds if not many more into making all of these teams. I've held off downloading any so far but when i do i guess it's the same as older games.. Download the county teams first (i.e Yorkshire) Then have the IPL's/BB/all of them, then international teams last? Overwrite logos/players each time correct? cheers
That is definitely how I would go about it. With me for example, quite often I make changes to logos etc and sometimes if logos are not replaced the team may not be correct.

pinku

Associate Captain
Completed most of the teams for World Cup 2015 at the request of @JalenBabb.

Thanks to @JalenBabb for some of the squads and the initial Australia kit to which i made adjustments. Thanks to @Spoobir for the Star logo and @Llewelynf for the old Windies logo and all the logo creators out there.

I have made these kits on Ps4 as i do not have the pc version so kits will not be perfect although i feel and hope i have done a decent enough job.

Shared under Don1_

Screenshot_2018-01-08-22-06-50-1.pngScreenshot_2018-01-08-22-06-45-1.png Screenshot_2018-01-02-22-32-30-1.pngScreenshot_2018-01-03-15-07-25-1.png Screenshot_2018-01-02-23-02-17-1.pngScreenshot_2018-01-02-17-06-34-1.png Screenshot_2018-01-08-22-21-19-1.png

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
Sorry if this is the wrong thread but can someone explain to me how this all works? I downloaded some teams from @Llewelynf and some of them came with their full own stadiums (SAF) then some teams didn't, whats the deal can we just download as many stadiums and teams as we want and assign them to the team I want?

Bleddyn

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Canada
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
whats the deal can we just download as many stadiums and teams as we want and assign them to the team I want?

If the creator of a custom team assigns a custom stadium it will download with the team. If there is no stadium, or you do not like the ones assigned you can change them on your own system.

Culmernation

Associate Cricketer
Sorry if this is the wrong thread but can someone explain to me how this all works? I downloaded some teams from @Llewelynf and some of them came with their full own stadiums (SAF) then some teams didn't, whats the deal can we just download as many stadiums and teams as we want and assign them to the team I want?

I believe the way it works is you can search for stadiums independently on the community and download them. Once you have your own database you can assign them to teams at will

Spoobir

Thread of the Month March 2018
Completed most of the teams for World Cup 2015 at the request of @JalenBabb.

Thanks to @JalenBabb for some of the squads and the initial Australia kit to which i made adjustments. Thanks to @Spoobir for the Star logo and @Llewelynf for the old Windies logo and all the logo creators out there.

I have made these kits on Ps4 as i do not have the pc version so kits will not be perfect although i feel and hope i have done a decent enough job.

Shared under Don1_

View attachment 203025View attachment 203026 View attachment 203027View attachment 203028 View attachment 203031View attachment 203032 View attachment 203034

I don't wish to sound really nit-picky after all your obvious hard work, but technically there should be no sponsors on the front of the CWC shirts. Specifically your India/West Indies/NZ kits.

india_westindies_1.jpg

pinku

Associate Captain
I don't wish to sound really nit-picky after all your obvious hard work, but technically there should be no sponsors on the front of the CWC shirts. Specifically your India/West Indies/NZ kits.

india_westindies_1.jpg

You are absolutely correct i just realised that now also. I will adjust it and maybe set the alternate uniform for anyone who wnats to use the ones with sponsors. Will be updated tonight.

Last edited:

pinku

Associate Captain
I have edited India, New Zealand and the West Indies and replaced the sponsor with team name, Also added the kit with sponsor as alternate.[DOUBLEPOST=1515525378][/DOUBLEPOST]@Spoobir i am eager to see your Pakistan team, do you think it will be anytime soon? Your creations so far have been amazing.

Also really hoping @Mouseydread can finish them faces for Pakistan 90's and 00's so i can get cracking with some more classic teams.

Spoobir

I have edited India, New Zealand and the West Indies and replaced the sponsor with team name, Also added the kit with sponsor as alternate.[DOUBLEPOST=1515525378][/DOUBLEPOST]@Spoobir i am eager to see your Pakistan team, do you think it will be anytime soon? Your creations so far have been amazing.

Also really hoping @Mouseydread can finish them faces for Pakistan 90's and 00's so i can get cracking with some more classic teams.

I have not made any of the players yet so not sure. Kits are pretty much done though.

Mouseydread

Associate Captain

@pinku,

They are coming, nearly there. On the individual players though I do have Aamer Malik, Aqib Javed, Salim Malik, Inzamam Ul-Haq and a few others up already as individual players. I made the slight error of doing 60s, 70's, 80's, 90's and 00's squads all at the same time! Rather than one by one like I usually do, I wont be doing that again :) Nearly there though.

pinku

Associate Captain
@pinku,

They are coming, nearly there. On the individual players though I do have Aamer Malik, Aqib Javed, Salim Malik, Inzamam Ul-Haq and a few others up already as individual players. I made the slight error of doing 60s, 70's, 80's, 90's and 00's squads all at the same time! Rather than one by one like I usually do, I wont be doing that again :) Nearly there though.

i have downloaded some of your players already, great work mate.

Spoobir

@pinku,

Wow, nice Inzi! Going to pinch him for my 05 team. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread