All teams - progress thread

cd779

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
OP updated just now with all the historic and other teams without on-disc equivalents that I could find. As ever, just let me know if I've failed to include any teams you've uploaded or have made any errors in noting which bits of each team have been completed - I haven't been on the game to check these myself.

sajeednp

Club Captain
OP updated just now with all the historic and other teams without on-disc equivalents that I could find. As ever, just let me know if I've failed to include any teams you've uploaded or have made any errors in noting which bits of each team have been completed - I haven't been on the game to check these myself.
Great work dear.. i have provided real kit and lineup for india 1996.. pls update

slowleftarmer

School Cricketer

Thanks for the update - out of the Minor Counties teams, I believe Berkshire, Cheshire and Cornwall have the correct names.

Spoobir

Thread of the Month March 2018

Thanks for doing that cd. Just so you know all my 05 teams have correct lineups and player appearances (or at least as accurate as possible).

Last edited:

Etto

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
is anyone making the actual Adelaide Strikers Helmets ?

stephencox32

County Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Thanks for the update - out of the Minor Counties teams, I believe Berkshire, Cheshire and Cornwall have the correct names.
That’s right they have. However in order to get the rest of the Minor County teams out more quickly I have decided to use on disc names from uncontracted players. I hope to put the correct names together for those teams in due course. Thanks Stephen

Jalen

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
All the 2015 World Cup teams will be upload under me " @jqlenb " or under @pinku thanks everyone for your cooperation and helping with the kits,lineups and teams. They will be uploaded either later today or tomorrow

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I've updated the OP with all on-disc teams that have uploaded since the 28th December. That includes all the real kits uploaded by both @wasteyouryouth and @Llewelynf - let me know if I've got anything wrong in there.

Another update will come later this evening with all teams uploaded since 28th December without on-disc equivalents.

hey mate. thanks for this. just as a note the rebel teams have all players,roles,appearances and some bats. kits too, in so far as that information is available.

Users who are viewing this thread