Allardyce for U19 !!!

jdeus

FTP World League Div 2 Champion S13
Online Cricket Games Owned
I know this is going to annoy you guys but is he due a failure?

I mean it would be awful it were in the final wouldn't it?

Dont get too optimistic :p

And yes Im sure I'll get a player in there at some point! Sometime, eventually :(

Briggsey

International Coach
Sheer awesomeness !! Oh, that was a good innings, he's really turning it on now this WC. 2 high 50s and a 100 so far in his three innings. A repeat performance in the final will be a really great goodbye from the international scene.
No plans to continue his training then to push for a place in the full England team? Im sure a few people will be asking you too!

What next for Mr Allardyce then? Perhaps work on that bowling :p

jdeus

FTP World League Div 2 Champion S13
You've all completely ignored my comment haven't you?

LOL, well be weary it might happen!

Adarsh

Panel of Selectors
You've all completely ignored my comment haven't you?

LOL, well be weary it might happen!
Stuff you jdeus and your pessimism :p. Allardyce gets another 50! He's still batting.....

EDIT: Gets out in his last game for 68, which brings his tally in the U19 WC to 96 + 83* + 111 + 68 = 358 , at an average of 119 !

No plans to continue his training then to push for a place in the full England team? Im sure a few people will be asking you too!

What next for Mr Allardyce then? Perhaps work on that bowling :p
Allardyce is no where near full NT standards where a primary has just reached miraculous (one from elite). It would take many seasons of persistent training for him to get close and I don't think I want that. I'll be giving Allardyce 1 batting, and 1 fielding net from now on. He's already a great player, need to concentrate on the others. Hopefully I pull a few gems in the coming season.

Last edited:

Briggsey

International Coach
Stuff you jdeus and your pessimism :p. Allardyce gets another 50! He's still batting.....

EDIT: Gets out in his last game for 68, which brings his tally in the U19 WC to 96 + 83* + 111 + 68 = 358 , at an average of 119 !

Allardyce is no where near full NT standards where a primary has just reached miraculous (one from elite). It would take many seasons of persistent training for him to get close and I don't think I want that. I'll be giving Allardyce 1 batting, and 1 fielding net from now on. He's already a great player, need to concentrate on the others. Hopefully I pull a few gems in the coming season.
Would you ever consider selling him in the future then? Reckon you could easily get well in the vercinity of ?7/8m+! Could build a team with that!

Adarsh

Panel of Selectors
I won't sell at least for the next 6-8 seasons! I've already built a team, and Allardyce is a large part of it. 8 million is not enough to build a team nowadays. You will get 2 'quality'-primary players. Not enough. With Allardyce I can guarantee a 100 almost every other game. It's a great feeling when you've got someone who can do that. I need a bowler now; if not as good at least somewhere near. I've got a quality bowler with excellent secondaries and he made a big impact last season. A remarkable+ bowler would do nicely.

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Folkes is making his U-19 debut today :)
Against RSA is RSA, he is taking the new ball. Scored 0* off 11 balls earlier, and his first spell resutls in 5 overs, 1 maiden, 0/21. Economical to say the least :) Hard and Fast pitch too.

Users who are viewing this thread