American Cricket League II - Round 1 - Line-ups

harrisb

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Player Auction and Prize Money Details:

Harrisb today announced how the Player Auction would take place for season 1 of the new Major League Cricket competition. He also announced the prize money that would be up for grabs in season 1.

First of all, details of the auction were announced.

- A silent auction would take place over 5 days, each day an update on the current prices for players will be posted in the thread.

- Bids may be made by Private Message to me, any other form of bidding will be ignored.

- Every player will have a base price of 1000 credits, you can bid the base price, but every bid must be a multiple of 100.

- At the end of the auction, if your 16 man squad is not complete, you will be forced to by players from a 'free agents' list at a premium price of 1000vcash each.

- The auction will begin on Saturday September 11th at 9am BST (British Summer Time) and will end on September 16th at 9am BST (British Summer Time)

Secondly, prize money was announced,

Overall Winners: 1million vcash

Runners-Up: 500,000 vcash

Losing Semi-Finalists: 250,000 vcash

Top Run-Scorer: 500,000 vcash

Top Wicket Taker: 500,000 vcash

Overall, 2.75million vcash is up for grabs.

If you have any other questions about the auction process, please feel free to ask

Varun

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I'd love to have a team but with my exams on in few days, I can't manage a auction! Hope this goes well.:)

harrisb

International Coach
Varun, the auction will only take up around 5 minutes of your day daily for 5 minutes.

In a silent auction, you don't know what everyone else has bidded, so nobody can come along at the last minute and bid highest on all the top players.

Varun

ICC Board Member
For a few days, I might not even come at PC. That's the problem.:(
After 24th, I would love to have any team whose manager is inactive.

Pranav

ICC Board Member
The auction details look quite interesting, and the prize money is pretty decent as well. :)

What do you mean by that the bids should be a multiple of 100? Considering that the base price is 1000 credits, the next possible bid is 10,000 credits? Am I right?

Meet

Chairman of Selectors
What do you mean by that the bids should be a multiple of 100? Considering that the base price is 1000 credits, the next possible bid is 10,000 credits? Am I right?
No, 1100 is also a multiple of 100, you can even get that!!!!!1

Gimme a team:)

Bounce

County Cricketer
Looks really good. Hoping I get along well in the auctions. :)

Varun

ICC Board Member
Okay, harris. I can manage Chicago, shall I send you the vcash?

varun_rustagi added 9 Minutes and 51 Seconds later...

Sent you the vcash!:)

harrisb

International Coach
Good point Dipak.

I have been compiling a list of players for the auction on Saturday, this list will be released on Friday, and if there are any other players that you want, you can bid on them, I will add them to the list.

Users who are viewing this thread