Announcement/Video and Screenshots/Playsession

Even GTA games never had cars touching the ground so I think we can only imagine how difficult it would be to implement for BA.

----------

Is it re-imagiend Lords Stadium in the background?

Same issue, tires not compressing, they are perfectly round

ROSS
asking once again u can understand my anxiety
plzzz include atleast two stadium pics or else oneday match pics among those releasing tommorow

MattW will you be attending the public play session on behalf of PC?
Ross has gone one better and offered me the chance to go visit them at their offices, so I'll certainly get to do a preview of the game prior to release.

Really looking forward to it.

Why is the ball colour purple btw? :p

The screen looks impressive overall.

Probably just tribute to another one of the features avaliable in the game (changing colour of the ball etc.)
Ahh I think it's fantastic. Talk about floating fielders and whatnot, it's real nitpicking. I remember playing F1 2012 by codemasters, and the cars are less in sync with the ground then the fielders are here.
Fantastic job Big Ant team!

They have that feature - they used a red ball in an ODI to show it off.

Hammering a point?
For some reason you seem to have become somewhat reserved/skeptical about the game and the studios. Even after the free trip you've been offered.
Either that, or you're playing devil's advocate for the sheer sake of it. Perhaps I've misjudged your previous posts, but there's certainly a different tone now. Could just be because with a viewing soon, you'd rather start with a critics tone than with a fan's tone.

Very impressive screenshot BA :yes thanks for that

I really like the quality and richness of the visuals and I'm certainly looking foward to see the actual animated gameplay and great to hear about the gameplay sessions

Thanks again to BA for the communication and keeping us in PC in the loop.

As a sidenote i find a lot of the information posted here by Ross as a fascinating insight into the whole development cycle of a computer game ....seems an awful lot of hard work and long hours behind the scenes but I'm sure it'll be a great feeling when you get it released :)

Here is also a taste of what is to come tomorrow:

The hand coming off the bat for, what it seems like, an ill-timed shot
smiley-shocked003.gif
.......WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The last time I was this excited I was 6 yrs old and waiting to get my Chrismas pressie (Nintendo & Mario brothers)

Great Job Big Ant!! Well done for once you guys heard the cry of all cricket gamers out there!

Keep up the awesome work:thumbs

My intent was to mock Ashes Cricket actually for what most assume was just a bug to have an ODI with a red ball in their press images.
They even did took great care for WK's, making em wear a helmet even against fast bowlers. Gotta appreciate their move.:)

Users who are viewing this thread