Any Developers? CSS/PHP/Java/C++

radders12

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
So do we have any computer guru's amongst us?

Got a minature project on the blend at the moment, but my limited skills have pretty much seen it come to an abrupt end. I'm trying to re-develop my website and look into the app department. Finding a developer that's skilled enough, trustworthy and likely to be able to complete the job without ripping me off has been incredibly hard. There just seems to be a lack of people into computing or with these kinds of skills to help me out, which is strange given that the online boom is probably the best 'trade' on the block with the way the world is turning.

Can anybody help me out?

If so could you please leave a message in here, or drop me a PM.

It's not actually for an iphone, it's for a website. Do you have Skype or anything like that?

So do we have any computer guru's amongst us?

Got a minature project on the blend at the moment, but my limited skills have pretty much seen it come to an abrupt end. I'm trying to re-develop my website and look into the app department. Finding a developer that's skilled enough, trustworthy and likely to be able to complete the job without ripping me off has been incredibly hard. There just seems to be a lack of people into computing or with these kinds of skills to help me out, which is strange given that the online boom is probably the best 'trade' on the block with the way the world is turning.

Can anybody help me out?

If so could you please leave a message in here, or drop me a PM.

If you can give a brief overview of what it is that you are trying to accomplish, I can maybe see if I can help you out. I have studied and used CSS before. I have played around and edited code in PHP (for Content Management Systems) and I have studied basic Java (as part of college courses) including Object Oriented Programming. And I have studied C++ too since high school.

Users who are viewing this thread