96.1 KB · Views: 318
  • ST.zip
    85.4 KB · Views: 434

arjind

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Loads more bats that I already made tomorrow:
I have decided to delay Asian batpack and release with an updated roster
Requests are on as usual but I only have 1 more week of school until my easter holidays (Christians coming in useful here - kidding)
So work will really take a boost during that period

shrenik

International Coach
he might be referring to Ravindra Jadeja's bat....by the way he uses adidas ST

rahul_zlpr

School Cricketer
bats instaalin issue

hey i imported all texpacks of arjind's mixed bat pack but when i played match between mumbai n deccan only those same old reebok bats came n sachin didn't have mrf bat with all teams only the reebok bats appear why not the other bats

shubham_

Club Cricketer
Hey Dude My Ashes cricket 09 is not run in winows 7 its process only in windows task manegar if u have nay idea how to run ashes cricket 09 please reply

arjind

International Coach
he might be referring to Ravindra Jadeja's bat....by the way he uses adidas ST

Yeah it's Ravi Jadeja, Yeah, well I though I might as well have chucked it out there because I had already made it

arjind

International Coach
sher.jpg

bubber.jpg

Kamran.jpg

Attachments

• MalikOld.zip
    100.1 KB · Views: 102
  • MALIK.zip
    99.4 KB · Views: 145
  • UmarAkmal.zip
    97.8 KB · Views: 147

kool_doc

School Cricketer
HI Arjind
You seem like making a great patch that would change the game all-together,,,when you are are working so hard, can't you please just put a "readme" file download folder so one know what exactly to do once someone downloads..
i wanted to install your patch but not 100% clear " how to install it"..not sure how many files i need to download to make this patch working??

Please correct me if i am wrong, I guess for this IPL patch you would need two files for sure

mixed batpack
IPL Patch
and crowds and ropes extra if you need or not..

Only thing i can figure out so far is import all mixed batpack files using Big editor,

the 'IPL Patch' file, seems like having some 'English.csv file in it ,when i try to extract...never extracts, zipper says operation failed. do i need to import this file too with Big editor..not sure about it..

So i have decdied to wait to install this patch since things are not 100% clear..If you please make a good readme file can be great help for lot of people since not everyone is into patch making and know most things be deafult..

arjind

International Coach
PREMUM.jpg

SP.jpg

Attachments

• MONGOOSEPREMIUM.zip
    104.6 KB · Views: 295
  • Mongoose SP.zip
    103.9 KB · Views: 260
Last edited:

arjind

International Coach
HI Arjind
You seem like making a great patch that would change the game all-together,,,when you are are working so hard, can't you please just put a "readme" file download folder so one know what exactly to do once someone downloads..
i wanted to install your patch but not 100% clear " how to install it"..not sure how many files i need to download to make this patch working??

Please correct me if i am wrong, I guess for this IPL patch you would need two files for sure

mixed batpack
IPL Patch
and crowds and ropes extra if you need or not..

Only thing i can figure out so far is import all mixed batpack files using Big editor,

the 'IPL Patch' file, seems like having some 'English.csv file in it ,when i try to extract...never extracts, zipper says operation failed. do i need to import this file too with Big editor..not sure about it..

So i have decdied to wait to install this patch since things are not 100% clear..If you please make a good readme file can be great help for lot of people since not everyone is into patch making and know most things be deafult..

OK , let me attempt to answer:
1. READ THE TEXPACK TUTORIAL, I WILL NOT ANSWER QUERIES UNTIL YOU DO THAT, IT IS OBVIOUS YOU HAVE NOT
2. Just replace all the Texpacks
3. Batpack isn't compulsory
4. The extra files aren't necessary, only install f you're confident with what to do

Users who are viewing this thread