Flintoff
G.Jones (WK)
Giles
Plunkett
Hoggard
Harmison

Last edited:
The Toss

Australia has won the toss and elected to Bat on a normal wicket and the day being sunny and mild
53315.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome back again to story forums :thumbs Looking forward to this story :cheers

I am going to continue on but i am unable to post pictures at the time being i cant seem to get imageshack to work so i will still poist the progress then i will redo the posts after i manage to get the image posting right

Lunch

Well Australia looked a bit shaken with both openers Hayden (23) and Katich (16) fell before 50 was on the board with some fantastic bowling from Giles and Harmison. Giles came in after 6 overs and managed to bowl Hayden through the gate while Hayden started to look like he would at least reach 50 and then Harmison sent a bouncer down to Katich who was suprised and gloved one to plunkett who took an excellent catch.
Damien Martyn walked to the crease in his return game hoping to impress the selectors and show them what they were missing and hit a brisk 35 before Plunkett flattened his middle stump with a yorker leaving Australia at a woeful 104/4
0,5001,5310115,00.jpg

Clarke was hoping for his form against England to continue but after only 10 runs next to his name Hoggard managed to get an edge to Plunkett. Haddin walked to the crease but then tried a cut for his firt ball but only managed to edge it to plunkett as well. Hussey (15*) and Johnson (7*) were at the crease at Lunch
wbHOGGARD_gallery__311x400.jpg

england have australia on a knife edge hoggard is looking dangerous

Users who are viewing this thread