Ashes Cricket 2013 General Discussion

lokebabu

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
All I've seen from Red Ant are some videos taken from a cellphone camera of some people playing a game on the other side of the world.

Trickstar have 14 pounds of mine already and their game is downloading.. Too bad it's probably going to be a naff game, but it's going to be more fun than creating players I can't use in a game yet.

Yes I agree with you. Waited more than 4 years to play any sort of cricket game.

kasabian21

International Coach
All I've seen from Red Ant are some videos taken from a cellphone camera of some people playing a game on the other side of the world.

Trickstar have 14 pounds of mine already and their game is downloading.. Too bad it's probably going to be a naff game, but it's going to be more fun than creating players I can't use in a game yet.

Red Ant's Ron Drabman Cricket?

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
@Langeveldt You could at least get our name right...

Good luck with your purchase.

srk121

International Coach
@Langeveldt You could at least get our name right...

Good luck with your purchase.

At least he know's what he is talking about! unlike xbox posting about DBC14 and not knowing being the same game that bigant were making 4 years back.

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4

z33

School Cricketer
Hi Ross,

Can you please give us a hint when we hear next from you ?
(sorry I know its wrong forum but I see him active here)

SpitfiresKent

ICC Board Member
ZIM...
Profile Flag
England
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Ross please Don't hesitate to tell us what you think of the game once downloaded.

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
The genuine, absolute, utter stupidity of some consumers on here is staggering.

Why make an informed purchase based on information provided to you, when you can just piss money against the wall because something is available...

Not passing any judgement on the quality of the game. Simply the quality of promotion and communication. It just doesn't justify a purchase.

Last edited:

Crossy333

County Cricketer

Don Bradman Cricket 14 Videos

Wow... that's mighty fine cellphone camera that made these videos. Oh wait...

villarich

School Cricketer
The genuine, absolute, utter stupidity of some consumers on here is staggering.

Why make an informed purchase based on information provided to you, when you can just piss money against the wall because something is available...

I have to agree...

kasabian21

International Coach
Review on Steam (not sure if legit):

"Holy smokes. I usually don't slam games because I tend to do the research and if I get burned it's 'caveat emptor.' I jumped at this one since I am a cricket fan and I have been waiting for the release for nine months. This one is simply aweful. In a nutshell, the graphics are straight from the year 1999. As of now there is no way to adjust the pre-set graphics such as increasing AA, etc. Gameplay is very choppy and unrealistic (even for a game). If you're a cricket fan you're better off playing something like Ashes Cricket 2009. The graphics and gameplay in that older game are much better than this one".

whiteninness

Panel of Selectors
You have an ETA mate? If it's 30 minutes I'll stay up, but any more and I think I'll hit the bed.

Users who are viewing this thread