Ashes Cricket General Discussion

Alberts

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Ross promised and said many number of times on this forum that the pc version will be released only this side of Christmas and available through Christmas holidays even though we expected pc version to release in November last weekend.

Did he promise that it would be this side of Christmas, if I recall he only said that he thought it would be this side of Christmas.

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I don't think Ross promised anything other than that there would be a PC release.

I think the before Christmas timeframe was just what he was thinking would happen, not a definitive statement.
I don't think Ross promised anything other than that there would be a PC release.

I think the before Christmas timeframe was just what he was thinking would happen, not a definitive statement.
Are you console player, ok just fine. We pc players expected it to come along with console. But he said it to be this side of Christmas only but not anymore earlier than that by replying to some threads. I am the first to buy or preorder on steam when it is available.

mattk

Associate Cricketer
Are you console player, ok just fine. We pc players expected it to come along with console.
Based on what? Did you play DBC 14 or DBC 17 at console launch? No you couldn't have since they were a delayed release on PC. Like every Big Ant game has been or will be.

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
Have they stated this explicitly.

I'd say the risk is that there's going to be greater demand for this game, and if it's a new release across consoles and PC there is a greater risk of a group trying to crack it quicker.

Yeah they said this to an interview I believe and I don't think so, every cricket game is guaranteed to have people trying to crack it so it being more sought after doesn't pose as any more reason than pirates had in previous versions of any cricket game which had less eyes on it and still got cracked and DBC17 was not cracked at all so how can they say this?

AnkitC

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
How do you take new ball in ps4?
as above? Any help would be appreciated

Press Up on DPAD. It reveals the Mini Menu which has the option.

I remember the previous titles allowing to just press R1 or R2 at any time before starting the run up to do the same.

Maybe somehow it got removed.

Danial Hamdani

School Cricketer

ross on his personal fb page has said that pc release will be before christmas 2017 and it will be digital only , i guess saying that means promise, if i am not wrong

sweet magee

County Cricketer
On Xbox when I play Co-op with friends I set the control set-ups in the same way but one of us ends up with classic controls and the other with the 'new' type. Known issue or am I missing something ?

Xboxer

Club Captain
Profile Flag
United Arab Emirates
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
On Xbox when I play Co-op with friends I set the control set-ups in the same way but one of us ends up with classic controls and the other with the 'new' type. Known issue or am I missing something ?
I didn't face this issue playing co-op offline. Did you check under settings?

Users who are viewing this thread