Ashes Cricket General Discussion

Ok so I'm struggling to get to grips with the academy, in fact I'm finding it near impossible to create anything! Not sure if this is me being stupid or not, but... can you import images via USB stick into the logo creator? And if so, is this the best way to import images on the game?
can only import in PC version[DOUBLEPOST=1514521054][/DOUBLEPOST]
What's everyone's view of online,don't know if it's my connection but it seems buggy and laggy[DOUBLEPOST=1514502200][/DOUBLEPOST]Just created a custom team,how do you alter players appearance etc,tried and it's locked
Only the licensed players of England and Australis should be locked[DOUBLEPOST=1514521129][/DOUBLEPOST]
What does the colour mean alongside your name in online mode?
The red and orange? good question, I dont think it means much, unless someone gets a green then it indicates your connection quality ;)

The red and orange? good question, I dont think it means much, unless someone gets a green then it indicates your connection quality ;)

I have been trying to make sense of it. At one point, I thought it was a leaderboard rank comparison between the 2 players i.e. if it's Red, that player is lower ranked and vice-versa. But I am not sure anymore.[DOUBLEPOST=1514529763][/DOUBLEPOST]
What's everyone's view of online,don't know if it's my connection but it seems buggy and laggy

Works fine for me most of the times. There are occasional lags but on the whole, it is a smooth experience. What also helps is ensuring you only play matches during day time under white sky, since night time matches lag pretty bad (same as offline but the lags get worse due to addition of network lag).

can only import in PC version[DOUBLEPOST=1514521054][/DOUBLEPOST]

Well that sucks... whats the point in forking out money for the game on the console if you can't edit?!

i purchased ac17 for pc just now and i am downloading it i am very happppppppppppppyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.. I just want to know that do i need to send my email to big ant for academy code?

i purchased ac17 for pc just now and i am downloading it i am very happppppppppppppyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.. I just want to know that do i need to send my email to big ant for academy code?
If you don't have Gmail or yahoo email account I think you need to request them I think

Could anyone explain what the differences between match, bowling, batting and fielding difficulty? I know what the last three mean, not sure what match difficulty is.

For anybody who is interested or waiting for a special price on Ashes Cricket, it is available on the Shopto website for an amazing £17.85 brand new on Ps4 and Xb1, grab it while stocks last.

Ffghn

Atleast if he could edit few bugs would have helped us all.
I don't think I can help you anymore I have no idea what this has grown into you'll have to ask someone better qualified as all my solutions have failed... I do sincerely apologies I was unable to help you further.

I don't think I can help you anymore I have no idea what this has grown into you'll have to ask someone better qualified as all my solutions have failed... I do sincerely apologies I was unable to help you further.
Thanks a lot for ur effort match only one thing can help me a patch totally focussed on online gameplay especially batting.

@MattW The game is fantastic, but the only thing that bugs me is the way the AI approaches in a test match, the run rates are way too high and even on challenging wickets they try to score quick runs and also when the AI is in bit of a tight spot in the 4th innings, instead of trying to save the match it scores at a run rate of 5. Otherwise the game is close to perfect

U s
U should apologies u dint have the courage to come and see the problem in online urself.

Users who are viewing this thread