Ashes Cricket General Discussion

Just realised we have reached page 438. Reminds me of a certain ODI a few years ago at the Wanderers.
Any Australians remember that day?

They probably aren't fussed with all the world cups they've won since

Just realised we have reached page 438. Reminds me of a certain ODI a few years ago at the Wanderers.
Any Australians remember that day?
The south africans definately do! We still have never managed to replace gibbs....[DOUBLEPOST=1519760400][/DOUBLEPOST]I have a feeling that the patch will be released before that lacrosse (or whatever it's called) game they are planning to release... Just a hunch.

Lacrosse will need it's time for patching so I doubt they would have time to work on ashes after that game is released.

Granted it is a bit less important, as everyone seems to go for broke these days anyway, but are mentalities visible in ODI and T20 cricket? (Or does the beta team intend on making them so?)

I still rate that in a 50 over and 20 over match you'd see a difference between Afridi and Cook. Was just concerned whether the good work in test cricket will stretch across all formats @WealeyH @Dutch

My request to Beta testers and BA is
Improve the visibility and color of red ball in test and first class matches.As it is looking very pale now.
I think that the issue stems from the fact that colours are not portrayed correctly, even for created players. Even their eyes look like a scene from walking dead where the players are plagued with a zombie like virus alot of the time.

The situation worsens if you have a ps4 pro... I do have faith that big ant will fix it. Any updates on that beta guys?

Completely immersed in this one...

Having to scrap and fight for every run! As you can see plenty have flown down to third man off the edge of the bat.

What I love is even though it makes the edge sound, when you look back it’s not necessarily an edge but just coming off the part of the bat that would be ideal making it pop up or squirt away leading to catching opportunities.

One thing I’d prob say is edges maybe fly a little high, however 6/7 wickets have been caught behind so maybe not!!

a3369f5a-2cd4-4cb0-a97b-9b33999515b3-jpeg.206181
80c6b171-9cd7-4558-920a-bde996e48d6d-jpeg.206182

Completely immersed in this one...

Having to scrap and fight for every run! As you can see plenty have flown down to third man off the edge of the bat.

What I love is even though it makes the edge sound, when you look back it’s not necessarily an edge but just coming off the part of the bat that would be ideal making it pop up or squirt away leading to catching opportunities.

One thing I’d prob say is edges maybe fly a little high, however 6/7 wickets have been caught behind so maybe not!!

a3369f5a-2cd4-4cb0-a97b-9b33999515b3-jpeg.206181
80c6b171-9cd7-4558-920a-bde996e48d6d-jpeg.206182
The images are not viewable.

Users who are viewing this thread