Ashes Cricket General Discussion

For me original lara cricket game was ahead of its time. Wonderful game play. Competitve AI. EA 2004 was promising as well. Codies 2010 international cricket was clearly gave better graphics. Then came along BA games

Yes EA 04 I enjoyed. When we had the whole Sky Sports presentation added in it did look very good.

Sorry if this has already been asked. I’m in the US and have a UK ps4 physical copy. Will i still be able to download the patch when it releases? Thanks

Yes EA 04 I enjoyed. When we had the whole Sky Sports presentation added in it did look very good.
Yeah EA04 was good with Cool Gameplay Patch. Absolutely fantastic.
Btw the video missed the 'Cricket Revolution' game.

Well that partnership ended in an extremely disappointing finish with Amla out caught Paine for 231 off the part time Renshaw. But the disappointing thing was the way out. Amla I'm pretty sure hadn't even got bat to ball yet before the wicketkeeper run in front of Amlas bat and took the catch once he blocked it. He was literally in front of Amla for the blocked catch ?

Yeah, I had that happen one time too!

Have they announced what will be featured on the 26th April patch? Because that will ultimately decide if I will buy the game or just wait for a "world cup" game next year (If BA release one)

I’m so hyped can’t wait on Thursday to see the latest patch is now available

Yeah foaming at the mouth here for Thursday

DBC14: I like the camera used when batting where it was from batsman’s perspective when you hit the ball into the field

The one that was in IC10 was a nightmare: we had all sorts of issues with it. When using the batsman cam, it stayed with the batsman while you ran, but I think it made us all sick because it was really jumpy. But cutting to the pulled-out fielding cam was really jarring as well. I can't remember what ended up in the released game: I just remember we had lots of trouble with getting it working smoothly (we pulled it out of the previous game late on for the same reasons).

I thought that the way DBC14 did it was much improved: really enjoyed playing the career mode in that. (Probably my favourite Cricket game experience outside of Little Master.)

Have they announced what will be featured on the 26th April patch? Because that will ultimately decide if I will buy the game or just wait for a "world cup" game next year (If BA release one)

I’m in the same boat. If the career is fixed up and the gameplay is sorted I’ll be buying it.

Users who are viewing this thread