Ashes Cricket General Discussion

Here's the England variant of the reveal trailer -

And that bowling action looked a lot more like j.Anderson than s.broad...[HASHTAG]#nitpickingsorry[/HASHTAG]

Also why is handscombe not keeping? [HASHTAG]#realtalk[/HASHTAG]

Does this mean Koch are distributing in the UK? That would be very good news.

Great news this. Christmas has come early. I hope this game is improvement over the excellent DBC 17. As many have pointed out, I am also confused about it being a new game or a polished version of DBC 17 but we don't have much longer to wait. Thank you @BigAntStudios for your continued service.

What i want to know is if this game is DBC 17 with Australian, English and bat licenses? If it is i am happy to stick with DBC 17 but i am hoping that this game will have something more to it.

Great news this. Christmas has come early. I hope this game is improvement over the excellent DBC 17. As many have pointed out, I am also confused about it being a new game or a polished version of DBC 17 but we don't have much longer to wait. Thank you @BigAntStudios for your continued service.
I think it's a great idea from them. No matter what improvements/patches they do to DBC 17 it will always be slightly tarnished. By making it a new game with a new title it should help out a lot

I think it's a great idea from them. No matter what improvements/patches they do to DBC 17 it will always be slightly tarnished. By making it a new game with a new title it should help out a lot

As long as people don't associate it with Ashes Cricket 2013. :p

Users who are viewing this thread