Ashes Cricket General Discussion

I'm obviously pleased for the blokes who have received the game but how does this happen where certain parts of the world get it earlier I thought there was an embargo?

I'm obviously pleased for the blokes who have received the game but how does this happen where certain parts of the world get it earlier I thought there was an embargo?
Ross mentioned somewhere, official retailers don’t give it out. But a lot of street shops or game shops in some parts of the world just give it withou giving second thought...

If people want to give you money now for a game small retailers can’t afford to say no , it use to be like that U.K. but now no more small games shop.
Just the big high street games shops :noway

It's true Graham I'm guessing retailers can be fined? Not sure[DOUBLEPOST=1510423576][/DOUBLEPOST]I've also noticed guys are posting screen shots and vids in here should be in the media thread shouldn't they?

Certain country’s are more stringent with the rules , great people have got , I hope to get mine wednesday or Thursday :D

I have the game with me (PS4). Currently the Day 1 patch is being downloaded. If you guys have any questions that I can answer, please let me know. I am not so good at making videos but if you guys have any specific request, I can try!

Attachments

• 20171112_000321.jpg
    20171112_000321.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 17
Hi to all,

It's been long time since i posted on this forum, always lurking and reading through the posts. Great to see all the posetivity around the game. I wish best of luck to the BigAnt team for upcoming release. Will surely purchase on PC steam.

I have the game with me (PS4). Currently the Day 1 patch is being downloaded. If you guys have any questions that I can answer, please let me know. I am not so good at making videos but if you guys have any specific request, I can try!

@Pat

Are we able to create our own world cup or champions trophy tournaments e.g. Can we add group stages to create your own tournaments?

Thanks in advance :thumbs

Users who are viewing this thread