Ashes Cricket General Discussion

heroies

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
IIRC I read somewhere that there will be 3 commentators in the game. There was speculation going on as well who those 3 commentators are in some thread.
i have the game there are 3 commentators but dont expect a very fluid fifa type commentary. By the way the game is the best cricket game produced since brian lara . I enjoyed the bowling the great stroke play . Cricket academy is there aswell licenses obviously aus and england. The teams and players in the academy are not that great yet but i am sure the boys here on this site would do a great job.

D

Deleted member 185125

I would go through Amazon US if not here...[DOUBLEPOST=1510520924][/DOUBLEPOST]Keeping more alternatives too...View attachment 199807[DOUBLEPOST=1510521042][/DOUBLEPOST]I am surprised that Microsoft XBOX Store has all the BA games in Hong Kong, but PS Store doesn’t. Don’t know why... I remember I paid a lot to get a PS4 copy of DB17 from the UK Ebay store... Despite having a PC Version, just because I love BA....
Don't worry mate. It is already confirmed for the 16th. I know the wait is hard but hang in there.

Reactions: DAP

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Don't worry mate. It is already confirmed for the 16th. I know the wait is hard but hang in there.
Bro I understand that, but PS Store can be a partypooper in these cases, I am the only person living in Hong Kong here, not sure of it’s a great market. I wanted to BA to confim, if worldwide for them included Hong Kong. Guess, not that important sadly :(

D

Deleted member 185125

Bro I understand that, but PS Store can be a partypooper in these cases, I am the only person living in Hong Kong here, not sure of it’s a great market. I wanted to BA to confim, if worldwide for them included Hong Kong. Guess, not that important sadly :(
You can create an account for a different region, worst case scenario.

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
You can create an account for a different region, worst case scenario.
I do have one, but I’ll have to get a card for it, which is a bit tedious. Yea, worst case scenario. TBH, I don’t think even BA know if PS will release it here.

gogabutt

Club Captain
I do have one, but I’ll have to get a card for it, which is a bit tedious. Yea, worst case scenario. TBH, I don’t think even BA know if PS will release it here.

The game will be GLOBALLY released and NOT regionally. If you are under 18, I get it all the all anxieties that you are having about not being able to buy the game on 16th but if you are an adult, I feel pity on your childish brain. What worst can happen if you dont get to play the game on 16th in HK? Will this be the end of the world? Worst is you will have to wait a few more days to order and receive it from a different country. Its okay to post your concern once but you been crying on this forum page way too much even you have been told by many including BA that the game will be released globally!!! Now just relax and take it easy and check your PSN on 16th and you will see the game is there.

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
The game will be GLOBALLY released and NOT regionally. If you are under 18, I get it all the all anxieties that you are having about not being able to buy the game on 16th but if you are an adult, I feel pity on your childish brain. What worst can happen if you dont get to play the game on 16th in HK? Will this be the end of the world? Worst is you will have to wait a few more days to order and receive it from a different country. Its okay to post your concern once but you been crying on this forum page way too much even you have been told by many including BA that the game will be released globally!!! Now just relax and take it easy and check your PSN on 16th and you will see the game is there.
Even though you were a bit harsh, I needed it. I am 20 btw, I hate waiting. I am anxious by nature.... But my brain is no more than 16, so I can be forgiven. Let’s wait and see...

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
We have no control over the PSN Stores, we can ask for territories but we do not always get them, we asked for pre-release but did not get it, we, like you, are somewhat at their mercy.

We are yet to see the store page - we see it first at the time of launch, it's quite infuriating - if there are issues then we are beholden to them to fix them *after* it is live.

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
We have no control over the PSN Stores, we can ask for territories but we do not always get them, we asked for pre-release but did not get it, we, like you, are somewhat at their mercy.

We are yet to see the store page - we see it first at the time of launch, it's quite infuriating - if there are issues then we are beholden to them to fix them *after* it is live.
Now I understand a bit... Wow as if being a developer wasn’t already hard enough! Anyway, I’ll check the PS Store on 16/11.

Liam hughes

Club Cricketer
Just curious, does anyone know if in career mode will there be anything like match objectives or situation objectives? Like the captain asking you to bat out the session or score quickly etc.

Moeez

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360

I know you must've got this question 100x but can you pls give us a hint on PC release too is it gonna be late Nov or late Dec?

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I know you must've got this question 100x but can you pls give us a hint on PC release too is it gonna be late Nov or late Dec?
He has given the best hint and that is this side of Christmas.

Users who are viewing this thread