Ashes Cricket General Discussion

rasdan

Club Captain
im noticing(in my game anyway,ashes eng v aus,veteran)cathing opportunities in certain positions in the outfield.obviously slips are taking a lot of catches but also finding square leg/backward square leg are giving me catching chances especially off pace bowling.when attacking i usually set the field to be strong on the offside with only two fielders legside although this dependant on whos bowling and the match situation

Last edited:

sonimrajk

International Cricketer
I hope bigant fix fielding placement issues. Atleast fix to have 5 fielders in the outfield in the death overs for limited overs matches similarly like T20. This is the only major drawback for me.

AliKhan215

Club Captain
Hi @Llewelynf bro

Just a question for you... you usually make international squads, and those players/teams do not show as censored to my opponent on online... i want to make my own team, how can i make it and prevent it showing censored to the other player im playing online against? At the moment its showing censored.

PjPage59

Club Captain
I play mostly T20. Not sure about the rest.
I’ve finally done it. I took a catch in the outfield. Jesus is real and has blessed me.[DOUBLEPOST=1530414236][/DOUBLEPOST]
I hope bigant fix fielding placement issues. Atleast fix to have 5 fielders in the outfield in the death overs for limited overs matches similarly like T20. This is the only major drawback for me.[/QUOTE
You can have 5 in the outfield for ODIs.

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I’ve finally done it. I took a catch in the outfield. Jesus is real and has blessed me.[DOUBLEPOST=1530414236][/DOUBLEPOST]
Congrats, that's a gold medal for you! :clap:thumbs

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Hi @Llewelynf bro

Just a question for you... you usually make international squads, and those players/teams do not show as censored to my opponent on online... i want to make my own team, how can i make it and prevent it showing censored to the other player im playing online against? At the moment its showing censored.
your opponent must download your custom team so taht the correct names appear on both sides. This will also allow custom logos to dispay correctly on both sides. This isnt 100% as the league im playing in is 100% custom teams and everyone downloads all the teams yet a few cencored names still come up :(

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
I think they have given up on support for they game as the last move on steam was dlc so maybe they might be making a new game or just given up completely on cricket the focus could be on next years game if there is one

D

Deleted member 46200

I think they have given up on support for they game as the last move on steam was dlc so maybe they might be making a new game or just given up completely on cricket the focus could be on next years game if there is one
I would strongly suggest using the mechanics of this game and move forward from there the English county licence along with the Australian would be good.

charles04

Club Cricketer
Can someone explain this

Playing against AI team bowled a nice inswinger that hit the pad which then bounced behind the batsman and onto the stumps dislodging the bail. I didnt realise it had gone to hit the stump so i appealed for lbw which the ump gave out. Batsman reviews and for some unknown reason the decision gets overturned when there was no bat involved

Ok if wasnt lbw what the heck happened to bowled??????:eek:

Users who are viewing this thread