Ashes Cricket Media Discussion

DBC14 Rocks

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
First Person View in general and First Person Shooters in particular are the worst thing to have ever happened to video games.

Why is that Karachi?

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4

DBC14 Rocks

Club Captain
I would think Ashes Cricket 17 PC specs would be closer to Rugby league live 4 specs, since the game was released on the 13th of September according to Steam.

Skankhunt 42

Banned
First Person View in general and First Person Shooters in particular are the worst thing to have ever happened to video games.
pls add IMO while posting such ridiculous, baseless statements in a forum. I won't say it's the best thing for a first person cam in other video games, but tagging first person shooter, the worst!! ....... dude! like, really? duh! :rolleyes:facepalm

mani82ua

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
The upcoming academy which is supposed TBA will give a brief idea about it, must be similar to DBC17 though.

Regarding academy my suggestion would be to @BigAntStudios, BA team to keep focus on original game that to be release in November and keep your work force busy there. We had almost perfect academy in DBC17 case but unfortunately there are some un-fixable bugs in original game even after four patches.

I am not saying academy is not sort of two way communication and can be helpful in better game/pc specs stuff but considering time and last experience, keep your work or design team busy at original product, we can wait two months in case if we get max bug free final product.

its just suggestion and nothing else. For pc specs they can update via weekly promo/news etc.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
I would think Ashes Cricket 17 PC specs would be closer to Rugby league live 4 specs, since the game was released on the 13th of September according to Steam.
Technically, both RLL4 and DBC 17 have same minimum system requirements but RLL4 mentions a GTX 970 as a recommended graphics card which is much more than what DBC asks for. So, I guess you're right since the requirements would be similar to DBC 17 or higher than that.

Karachi

Associate Captain
pls add IMO while posting such ridiculous, baseless statements in a forum. I won't say it's the best thing for a first person cam in other video games, but tagging first person shooter, the worst!! ....... dude! like, really? duh! :rolleyes:facepalm

As you can see I failed to get re-elected as global video games spokesperson at the UNSC this year. Therefore, even the biggest idiot can tell that my statement was an 'IMO' without me having to tell them. Without further being as condescending as you, YES the FPS are the worst types of video games ... IMO!.

DBC14 Rocks

Club Captain
Technically, both RLL4 and DBC 17 have same minimum system requirements but RLL4 mentions a GTX 970 as a recommended graphics card which is much more than what DBC asks for. So, I guess you're right since the requirements would be similar to DBC 17 or higher than that.

Yeah, your right DBC17 and RRL4 do have the same minimum system requirements but i think that the graphics card's vram requirement is different though 1GB vram for DBC17 and 2GB vram for RRL4. I think it's pretty crazy how the two games have basically the same minimum requirements but have a totally different recommended requirements, a GTX 970 for RRL4 is pretty crazy especially since DBC17 says that you need a AMD R9 270 which is like a GTX 950 or a GTX 770 which is like a GTX 1050 Ti.

Last edited:

Late-Cut

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
Will there be a manager style career mode??
I dont think so, though I would like a Cricket Manager game with 3d match engine similar to Football Manager series.

Users who are viewing this thread