Ashes Cricket Media Discussion

giving him far too much credit.

I remember when I was a child and the first wave of Pokémon cards came out, all I wanted was that Charizard card. My sister suggested I look on ebay, and the first listing I found was: "Sealed Pokémon card pack, may contain Charizard". Looks like these tactics are still going strong.

I remember when I was a child and the first wave of Pokémon cards came out, all I wanted was that Charizard card. My sister suggested I look on ebay, and the first listing I found was: "Sealed Pokémon card pack, may contain Charizard". Looks like these tactics are still going strong.

That's now the EA Games model. ;)

You were asked to repost it with the correct template. Convenient how you've left that fact out of your post.

Oh and it was also deleted because you posted it in 5 different threads.
But if I post a video in five different threads that means I get 5x as many views right??

You were asked to repost it with the correct template. Convenient how you've left that fact out of your post. I want to make it extremely clear that it was deleted because it didn't follow the thread guidelines.

Oh and it was also didn't help you had posted it in 5 threads.

Won't do that again(posting in multiple threads) and will repost it (for bug thread)
Hope that's okay?

When crownbet don't give you credit for your video and it gets 42k views in 4 hours :(

Jgh3KYQ.png

I guess the pinned Media thread served it's purpose and there could be better ones which could replace it, basically the ones people would actually want to see/discuss. I'll still update it though, thanks. Obviously the decision will be taken by mods. @MattW

I guess the pinned Media thread served it's purpose and there could be better ones which could replace it, basically the ones people would actually want to see/discuss. I'll still update it though, thanks. Obviously the decision will be taken by mods. @MattW

Regardless great work mate :thumbs

Users who are viewing this thread