Spickery

PlanetCricket Writing Team
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Surely this game isn't full price?
BigAnt cricket games have endless hours of replayability in them. Countless more than some other games that are released for full price.

It is a really a silly and offensive question to ask.

Sahil180

Club Captain
Do Y’all know any site who is selling ashes 17 physical copy at the best price to USA,

karanmadan

Club Cricketer
Any recommendations on where to purchase this for the PS4 in the USA? So far I have only been able to find outrageously priced copies available for pre order on Ebay ($75-$95) Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys.

bestfriendh

Club Captain
Any recommendations on where to purchase this for the PS4 in the USA? So far I have only been able to find outrageously priced copies available for pre order on Ebay ($75-$95) Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys.
It will be available on the day of release in the PS Store. (as per BigAnt. I am just relaying the information back)

estmsm

Club Captain
Whatever the price will be, this game is worth it, by the look of its impressive gameplay and easy controls.

jaffar100

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Whatever the price will be, this game is worth it, by the look of its impressive gameplay and easy controls.
Very true... practical way of appreciating everybody’s efforts is by purchasing the game.

Sweppy12

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
There really shouldnt be any complaints about the price no matter how expensive it is. Think about it, just about every other game has micro transactions or season passes etc. Dbc/ashes is a complete game on release

Kass D

County Cricketer
Looking at the amount of work they have put in to the game. And how the game looks now I really don't mind paying a bit more then what I paid for the other cricket games .

timma

Club Captain
Profile Flag
New Zealand
I wasn’t sure whether i’d pick this one up so soon after DBC 17, but the beta testers and their gameplay videos convinced me! Game looks class. Big Ant - take my money!

So, I pre-ordered on Amazon UK. Normal price £41.99. Signed up for a free 1 month trial of Amazon Prime and saved an extra £2.00! Total price £39.99 with free prime delivery. Dispatching 15th November. Sweeeet.

ragingryano

School Cricketer
Hey guys,
Where is the cheapest place to buy the game in Australia? JB Hi-Fi have it for $79, any places lower?

Nathaus

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Hey guys,
Where is the cheapest place to buy the game in Australia? JB Hi-Fi have it for $79, any places lower?

ozgameshop.com has it for $60.99 + free shipping - if you pre-order you should get it on the day
In terms of physical stores, I thought I saw it for $69 somewhere but unfortunately I can't recall where - maybe Big W or something (sorry not very useful)

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
ozgameshop.com has it for $60.99 + free shipping - if you pre-order you should get it on the day
In terms of physical stores, I thought I saw it for $69 somewhere but unfortunately I can't recall where - maybe Big W or something (sorry not very useful)
Can always price match at EB Games too. They won't price match online store prices though.

Users who are viewing this thread