Ashes Destroyer Achivement on the 360

Benji

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi all.

I've got the game on the 360 and am one achievement away from 1000G. This achievement was the "Ashes Destroyer" where you have to take 40 wickets with one bowler.

I needed 9 from the last test with Flintoff and took 4 in the first innings. As I had already won the series 4-0 I found little need to bat again therefore I simulated my batting.

I then took the further 5 wickets in the second innings to take 40 overall but the achievement was not unlocked. Is this because I simulated my batting innings? If so, it's rather annoying.

Yes it is :( you don't get them when you sim any part.

mate, why didnt you save your series? if u did, start the second innings again and declare!

wow that is rough, time to replay the ashes,

I have found that a lot of the stadiums and kits dont unlock even when you do not simulate. I won the ashes with both teams but still have not unlocked the brit oval. Do you have to play on hard to unlock the ingame stuff?

dude get a friend to play with you online and get him all out for 0. it wont take long.....that way both of you can unlock many achievements.

hook me up if you want, my gt is javs52

Well that's mildly annoying. I had saved it but after every wicket I took I saved I accidentslly overwrote the file from the start of my innings.

Oh well, just have to replay when the patch is out and I'm sure it will be more enjoyable too.

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread