Asia Cup March 2011/12

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
ALHAMDULLILAH Pakistan is now Asian Champions :) :) We are now proud to say that we are King of Asia now ALHAMDULLILAH :)

Congrats to Bangladesh Team as well. Best of Luck in your upcoming tournaments and matches. You guys really played like a unit in the entire tournament, beating the The World Champions and the Finalist tremendously. Don't lose heart and hope. You guys have all the ingredients to become a World Class One Day Team :)

Last but not least. Again Congrats to Pakistan :) Rejoiceeee :) :) :)

1iram1

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Cheers to Pakistan for winning the Asia Cup.:cheers (With the best bowling attack in all Asia there was never a chance of you going wrong.)

Double Cheers to Bangladesh for shedding off the minnows tag, now we have 4 competitive teams in the Sub-Continent. :cheers :cheers (Seriously, how much have you improved since the World Cup, Simply amazing progress)

Triple Cheers to the Indian batting lineup :cheers:cheers:cheers (You can mow down any opposition & you know it)

Thumbs down to Indian bowling attack :mad (you suck)

----------

Seriously man, the real cricket lives in Asia.

Kabooka! Your'e back! What a tournament its been. Obviously a bit sad but at the same time am proud because we actually got to the finals. We should be able to do well in the World T20 if we keep this up.

BKB1991

Panel of Selectors
Yes brilliant work Pakistan! We were the best team this tournament and rightly champions. Bangladesh came a close second, and really hats off to them. Well played Bangladesh really great to see them come around so well. :thumbs

Worries are that we play Bangladesh in the T20 World Cup..

Sedition

Panel of Selectors
Impressive stuff from Bangladesh in this tournament. As much as I'd like to believe that they're a force in international cricket now, I don't buy it yet. If they can perform like this in their next few series and in overseas conditions, then I might come around.

It wasn't long ago that I had no interest in an Australia vs. Pakistan or Bangladesh series, but recent performances have certainly changed my mind. Hopefully something can be organised before or after the T20 WC.

Ahmad Shah

Panel of Selectors
Congratulations to Pakistan on winning the cup,but Bangladesh played brilliantly though out the tournamnet and really deserved to win,but tough luck to them.

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
NO!!!
I wanted Bangladesh to win :(, they give the win to Pakistan at the end.
oh well, well done to Bangladesh for coming this far...really deserved to win it.

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
^ The team controlled their nerves had the victory. So the deserving team won :) Though a good pat on the back to Bangladesh for playing so well and with a fighting spirit in the entire tournament

----------

@BKB don't forget you lost to India :D:D

Dont Forget You lost to Bangladesh :D and Dont forget that Sachin 100th ton was responisbile for 289 against Bangladesh :D

Addy

National Board President
Yeah well played Pakistan.

Deserved the Asia Cup Champs title.

Won against Bangladesh twice.

India were a distant 3rd. And Sri Lanka were easily 4th best team.

----------

The Grunt was the Man of the Asia Cup LOL

StinkyBoHoon

National Board President
they'll still struggle outside of asia, but the class difference looked to have been significantly reduced. rahim, iqbal, shakib and razzaq are properly good players, while I'm not saying they'd get into every team in the world, most of the other teams in the world play players of their standard, they're definitely bonafide international class. the more the guys around them contribute the better they'll get.

ksduded

Club Cricketer
Extremely impressed with Shakib. I always knew his record was really good, but finally seeing him properly.. he is a class act.

Cograts Bangladesh, you turned a new leaf in the tournament and were excellent hosts. Here is to a new and improved Bangladeshi team.

As for Afghanistan... in 10 years time they will be lifting the Asia cup after whooping all of us. Mark my words...

Champagnepapi

ICC Board Member
Kings XI
Profile Flag
Canada
i hope theres more list of asians team in the next asia cup like afghanistan if you think about it canada should b an asian team they are full of indians

Users who are viewing this thread