Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

Gurjot95

National Board President
Leaked Trailer

This is probably the first Assassins Creed game which I am NOT excited for. Disappointed that it has become a yearly franchise and is following this path which is exactly opposite to how this franchise came into light. There were on right track when they took 2 years gap b/w first AC and second, see how it paid off. Now they have completely ruined it and lost the charm which AC was known for. Pirates - WTF?

That said I am yet to play AC III and Revelations but it's a matter of a month (exams) before I get hands to it but seeing the reviews, not really excited about it as before.

Last edited by a moderator:

kashan123999

has said thanks for this post
Well atleast the Title Excites me :D

Otherwise they are just milking the franchise...Btw don't know why,i still love it LMAO

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Assassin Creed 3 was terrible, I am a big assassin creed Fan and I loved the First 4 games but now its just boring.

Online Cricket Games Owned
Gamespot

See the Red Eclipses
It runs in PS4 and XBOX720 :eek::eek:

acreed.jpg

StinkyBoHoon

National Board President
AC3 wasn't terrible, but I think it spread itself too thin. there was way too much half-hearted stuff in there, the trading bit in particular was really pointless. hopefully this is a bit more focused, doing lots more naval stuff is definitely a good thing and I'm guessing they'll keep the trees and do a jungle type environment.

I doubt I'll be paying ?40 just to run around knifing people yet again but I will keep an eye out for it when the price drops or it goes up on ebay.

----------

oh wait, october the 29th? I thought this was relatively imminent.

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
I think that game looks quite good; but if it's coming out around October/November, it'll have its work cut out going up against Fifa 14 (if the PC gets the upgraded version) and Rome 2 is coming out round that time as well!

I've never actually played an Assassin's Creed game before (yeah, I know!) and they're on Steam Sale today until 5pm. If I go for it, it'll only be one - so which one: Assassin's Creed Director's Cut, or Assassin's Creed II Deluxe Edition?

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I think that game looks quite good; but if it's coming out around October/November, it'll have its work cut out going up against Fifa 14 (if the PC gets the upgraded version) and Rome 2 is coming out round that time as well!

I've never actually played an Assassin's Creed game before (yeah, I know!) and they're on Steam Sale today until 5pm. If I go for it, it'll only be one - so which one: Assassin's Creed Director's Cut, or Assassin's Creed II Deluxe Edition?

Assassin's Creed III came out on 31st October 2012 and sold well. If it had failed launching at that time they wouldn't have planned IV to come out at the same time.

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Assassin's Creed III came out on 31st October 2012 and sold well. If it had failed launching at that time they wouldn't have planned IV to come out at the same time.

Which game would you go for though, if you were going to only buy one? AC1, or AC2? And I'm quite sure AC3 sold well and so will AC4 - but I've been waiting for Rome 2 for almost ten years, and Fifa is in dire need of the leap forwards that a new gen would provide as well. ;)

StinkyBoHoon

National Board President
AC1 is a bit rubbish. if AC2 deluxe means the original AC2, AC2:brotherhood and revelations, then get that.

brotherhood is probably the best but the story of Ezio's character is one of the best in gaming so you might want to get AC2 to see the origin. it takes a bit more getting into.

really, don't bother with AC1.

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
As above, go for AC2. Ezio is a brilliant character.

Users who are viewing this thread