India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
R.I.P Indian Cricket.

Fenil

PC Cricket Leagues Legend
I'm already Indore(s)
More like Indo(o)r I guess.

Excellent fightback by Axar and Ashwin. This will have the Aussies thinking because Cummins and the debutant isn't making much of an impact on these two while Lyon wouldn't be fresh so while this tea break is a boon for them, one wonders if Pat would be tempted to bring in the two off spinners straight away in the last session or will they allow India to continue milking runs.

B

Bigby Wolf

Great test match this.

Brilliant batting by Bapu and Ash to get in this close.

Still Australia ahead with India batting last on this deck.

Fenil

Massive recovery from India thanks to the ever so consistent lower order that have helped disguised the failures of the top order somewhat over the past few years. Even in Australia, apart from Pujara and Rahane, it was the all-rounders (wk included) that led the fightback.

Axar has been in sublime form with the bat and the top order failure means that it would be incredibly difficult to not consider him even overseas despite the fact that Jadeja and Ashwin should be the obvious starters.

Will India play 3 spinners on the seaming tracks overseas due to the fact that all three have been scoring important runs as well or will India have the guts to drop one of them? Mind you, their bowling form is not shabby too. If only Lord Shardul was more consistent or Sir Chahar didn't have a glass body...

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Not surprising. Knew Lyon will become a beast when there's bounce on offer. Kudos to Ash and Axar for making a game out of this though.

This is Australia's game now. Can't see them getting bundled out for less than 100. Anything more and it's gonna be match winning.

1-1 it is.

Fenil

Great test match this.

Brilliant batting by Bapu and Ash to get in this close.

Still Australia ahead with India batting last on this deck.
Fun fact: Bapu is a name addressed to a person from a particular part of Gujarat. Axar is not to be addressed as Bapu, Jadeja is.

I know Kohli's video calling Axar as Bapu went viral but probably he was mimicking Axar saying this to Jadeja...
Post automatically merged:

Batting is a bit slow
It's good to see something for the bowlers in a cricket match for a change.

B

Bigby Wolf

Fun fact: Bapu is a name addressed to a person from a particular part of Gujarat. Axar is not to be addressed as Bapu, Jadeja is.

I know Kohli's video calling Axar as Bapu went viral but probably he was mimicking Axar saying this to Jadeja...
Post automatically merged:

It's good to see something for the bowlers in a cricket match for a change.
Man he is been called as baapu for years now.

Even Dhoni used to call him.

And I am an Indian as well so know atleast all the popular nicknames from various states .

Jadeja is more like Jaad or Jaddu or something.

Users who are viewing this thread